Jealous (Oumeno)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @InaraCroft

Kokichi watched as his girlfriend Himiko talk to a few of her male coworkers. He couldn't help but feel furious over the way the one guy acted towards her.
The red haired girl walked over to her boyfriend and hugged him. "Hey Kokichi. Ready to go?" Kokichi could only nod.

The couple arrived at their apartment and as soon as they walked in, Himiko noticed the expression on Kokichi's face.
"Okay, what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Nothing? You've been acting like this since we got home from my job. What's wrong?" "Nothing! I just don't want you talking to those guys again!"
Himiko then made a revelation. "Kokichi, are you jealous?"
Kokichi stayed silent.
"You are!" "No I'm not!" "It doesn't matter if you disagree, because it's obvious!" Himiko was then silenced by a pair if lips crashing into hers. "I'm not jealous. I just don't like it when other guys talk to you."
"Kokichi?" Himiko sensed the aura that her boyfriend radiated. "Which is why I need to show you who you belong to."

Lemon time

Kokichi kissed Himiko deeply again, this time not giving her break. Himiko, out of instinct, wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss (not that she could any further).
Kokichi unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants on the ground, then removed his shirt. Himiko decided to kiss his neck while he pulled down her skirt. Himiko pulled away and took off her shirt.
Both lovers were now only in their underwear. Kokichi kissed his girlfriend's neck and unclipped her bra. Once the bra fell it to the ground, Kokichi lowered his head and sucked on Himiko's breasts. The ultimate magician let out a whimper and fell to the ground on her behind. But Kokichi still continued sucking.
He then moved down and moved the panty to the side.
"Kokichi, what are you..." Himiko let out a loud moan as her boyfriend stuck his tongue into her. She wrapped her legs around him, urging him on.
"Are you enjoying this, Himiko?" "Y-yes!" "Do you want more?" "Y-yes!" "I can't hear you." "YES! I want more! Please!" Kokichi smirked. "Good girl."
Kokichi rubbed the tip of his member against Himiko's entrance, forcing a whimper out of her mouth. "Here it comes, babe." Kokichi shoved his erection right into his girlfriend, making her yelp out loud. He kept thrusting in and out, getting harder with each moan he heard.
"Say it. Who do you belong to?" Himiko only moaned. "Maybe you need more convincing." Kokichi pulled out and turned Himiko over, shoving his member into her asshole. "Now, I'll ask again: who do you belong to?" "T-to you." "Who?" "To you!" "Louder!" "I BELONG TO YOU! ONLY YOU!"
"At a girl." Kokichi thrusted one last time and climaxed inside of her.

Lemon end

Kokichi pulled out, and rested next to Himiko. "Good thing we did anal just now." Himiko glared at her boyfriend.
"You didn't answer my question before. Were you jealous?" Kokichi let out a sigh. "Fine. Yes, I was. Happy?" "Maybe just admit that next time instead of raping me." "Hey, you enjoyed it!"
Himiko rolled her eyes while smiling and snuggled closer to her boyfriend. She kissed his cheek and fell asleep, Kokichi joining in after.