The art of seduction (Hiro x Zero Two)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Zero Two was frustrated. Specifically her darling, Hiro. "Hey, Zero Two!" The pink haired girl turned her attention to Ichigo. "You seem troubled."
"Caught me. Yes, I am troubled. It's Darling." "Hiro? Are you two fighting?" "Oh, no! I love Darling. It's just..."
"Just what?" Zero Two sighed. "His sex game is weak." Ichigo's eyes widened. "Now, our sex is great! He knows how to pleasure me, and I know how to pleasure him, but the problem is initiative! He's never starting our activities, only I do!"
Ichigo thought on this for a moment. "Have you talked to him about this?" "No. If I told him anything about this, he'd get worried. That's just how he is." Ichigo thought for a moment. "What if I were to talk to him? That way he doesn't get disappointed knowing it's from you."
Zero Two smiled. "That's a great idea! Wait, what will you tell him?" "Wait and find out."

Hiro had just walked out of the gym from training, when he saw Ichigo. "Hey, Hiro?" "Yeah?" "Can we talk?" Hiro nodded.
They sat on a nearby bench. "So what's the matter?" "It's about Zero Two." "What? Is she okay?"
"She's fine. It's just, how do I put this?" Hiro looked at the blue haired girl in confusion. "She thinks your... sex game is weak." Hiro looked hurt.
"She doesn't like me anymore?" "No! She loves you! She's just tired of always taking the initiative." Hiro then began to understood. "Well what am I supposed to do?"
And so began a long explanation of a solution to Hiro's predicament.

Zero Two entered her room, expecting to see Ichigo. Instead, she was greeted by Hiro in his gym uniform.
"Darling? What are you..." Hiro placed a finger to her lips. "Don't be so tense. I've come here to relieve your stress. You see, I've learned a perfect procedure just for the occasion."
Zero Two began to catch on. "Hmmm, sounds interesting. Care to show me?"
Hiro whispered in her ear. "Gladly."

Lemon time

Hiro kissed Zero Two's neck. She let out a few breaths of pleasure. She was then snapped out of her trance when something lifted her up by her thighs and dropped her on the bed.
Zero Two's hands were pinned to the bed as Hiro kissed her passionately on the lips.
He then moved to her ear again. "I have a surprise for you."
He rose up and took off his shirt, showing his toned body. Zero Two blushed, but then switched to a seductive smirk. "All for me? You shouldn't have." "Anything for the most beautiful girl in the world." Zero Two rose up and caressed Hiro's abs, all while kissing him.
Hiro then undid the buttons on the pinkette's shirt, opening it to reveal her pink bra.
Zero Two slides her top off of her shoulders, then unclipped her bra. Hiro's hands slid up her waist to her breasts, massaging them. The horned girl whimpered. The pleasure became even more for her when she felt her darling's tongue on her nipple.
Hiro's hand slithered down to Zero Two's skirt and stuck his index and middle finger into her folds. The horned girl then hooked her thumbs onto the waistband of her skirt and pushed it down. "Allow me to help you out, Darling."
Hiro then lowered his head to her folds, pressing his tongue in between them. Zero Two moaned as her entrance was being pleasured by her lover's tongue. Hiro's tongue licked the walls of Zero Two's vagina, making the girl's eyes roll back into her head.
Much to her dismay however, Hiro pulled away. "Since you've been such a good girl for me, I think you deserve a reward." The young man unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. His erection sprung out. Zero Two marveled at it. She gently licked the tip, then placed a light kiss on it. She then peppered a few more down the shaft. Finally, she inserted the manhood into her mouth.
Hiro fell back onto the bed and enjoyed the blowjob.
Zero Two bobbed her head, picking up the pace, until being stopped by her darling once again. "Don't go too fast now. I still need some energy for the finale."
Before Zero Two could ask, she was flipped onto her front and pushed onto the bed. Hiro stretched open her asshole and slid in his penis. "Wait, Darling?! Are you giving me anal?! You know I'm not..."
Hiro made a thrust, and repeated the process. Zero Two stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. Normally they would use protection, but this was different. It felt better. Way better.
"Oh, fuck! Give it to me, Darling! Cum inside of me!"
With one final thrust, Hiro released his load into his lover.

Lemon end

The two lovers rested next to each other, breathing heavily.
"My my, Darling. Where did you learn the art of seduction?" "I picked it up from you."
Zero Two snuggled into Hiro's chest. "I liked that side of you. Why didn't you bring it out before?"
Hiro scratched his cheek. "I wanted to, but you see, I didn't because I thought you loved being the dominant one."
Zero Two looked at her darling in surprise. "That's all? Darling, you could've told me earlier." "Yeah. Sorry. How about for the rest of the week, I start our little 'sessions'?"
"A month." "Deal."
The couple the drifted off into a peaceful slumber.