Roleplay (Komamiki)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @Danganronpafan2008

Nagito was currently in his room, sitting on his bed and shaking with joyous anticipation. Him and his girlfriend, Mikan, were going to have sex.
This isn't the first time they've done it, but Mikan had something planned, hence why Nagito was excited.

The door opened, and the ultimate nurse walked in, dressed in a nurse's outfit. "Shall we have our check up today?"
Nagito noticed the glance in her eyes, and saw they were sultry. "Is she...?" Nagito smirked. "Yes, nurse", he said, playing along.

Lemon time

Mikan came closer. She placed her hands on Nagito's chest and stroked it. "Such a strong man in the care of a nurse like me?"
The young female moved lower until she reached the front of Nagito's pants. She unbuckled his belt and opened his fly, ten pulled his pants down. "Oh no. We can't begin the treatment if this little guy isn't erect? I'll have to do something about it then."
Mikan pressed her palm against her boyfriend's manhood, massaging it. She moved up to kiss Nagito, adding a bit of tongue.

Meanwhile, Nagito was freaking out in his mind. "Mikan is being dominant! MIKAN IS BEING DOMINANT! It's actually quite arousing, not gonna lie."
Nagito's member began to get erect. "Just what I wanted." Mikan pulled Nagito's boxers off, and once the erection sprung out, she licked up the shaft. It became more hard. She moved her head to the tip and went down the shaft.
Nagito put his hand behind Mikan's head and pushed her gently further down his penis. The nurse hummed, giving her boyfriend even more pleasure from the vibrations of her throat.
"M-Mikan, if you keep this up, I'm going to..." "Oh no, we can't have that. It's not good for the treatment if you cum too early", said Mikan, teasing Nagito by stroking his shaft a bit.

She unbuttoned her top, setting her breasts free. "It's also not good for the treatment if I don't get prepared as well." Mikan took Nagito's hands and put them on her breasts.
"You know what to do." Nagito moved his hands, rubbing his thumb on the nipples. "Mmm, good. Keep going." Nagito did as he was told and pleasured his girlfriend. His instincts kicked in and he moved his head in between Mikan's breasts and licked up her mounds. "Oh, such a good boy, Nagito."
Nagito bit on the flesh and sucked it, leaving a hickey. Mikan lifted his face and placed a deep kiss onto his lips.

"It's time for the final part of the treatment", she said. Mikan lifted her skirt and pulled her underwear down, revealing her soaking vagina. She straddled her lover's waist, lowering her hips until she felt the erection move inside of her. "Mmm, that's the spot." "What if you get pregnant?" "That's what pills are for, Nagito. Now, let your nurse do her job."
Mikan rolled her hips, making Nagito's penis move around her insides. She pushed herself slightly up, then plopped down, letting out a yelp.
Nagito grabbed his girlfriend's hips and helped her with her current action. "Helping little old me? You're so kind, Nagito."

The ultimate luckster stood up and turned Mikan around, pushing her against the wall, pounding into her doggy style.
Mikan stuck her tongue out and felt her eyes roll back into her head. "I thought I should be treating you?" Nagito didn't respond and instead turned the nurse's head towards him, kissing her deeply.
"Mikan, I'm... I'm gonna cum..." "I took a pill, didn't I? Now cum. Stuff me like your dirty little slut!"
Nagito grabbed Mikan's hips tight and pounded hardly into her, cumming inside of her.

Lemon end

Nagito picked up his girlfriend, still inside of her, and carried her to bed. They plopped down on the mattress, and Nagito felt Mikan fall asleep.
"She'll probably lose the confidence she had right now later on. But nonetheless, it was hot."
Nagito closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.