Peaceful face (Eraserjoke)

Emi's eyes fluttered open as she woke up and saw the roof of her bedroom. She turned over and saw the face of her boyfriend: Shouta Aizawa.
His breathing was slow and peaceful, the complete opposite of his usual demeanor. Emi stroked her finger against Aizawa's scar, gently enough as to not wake him up. All it did was make him stir a bit. Emi softly giggled at her boyfriend's reaction. "Such a peaceful face."
Aizawa moved closer to Emi, pressing his face into her breasts. "Whoa now, you had enough those last night."
Aizawa's eyes opened a bit and came face to face with his girlfriend's cleavage. "Morning handsome." Aizawa chuckled and pecked the one breast. "Morning beautiful."
Aizawa moved up and made eye contact with Emi. "Take it you woke up before me?" "Sure did. You have quite a peaceful face, you know."
Aizawa glared at his girlfriend. "Don't tell anyone." Emi did a zip motion across her mouth, making the male next to her smile.
The two lovers embraced each other and snuggled closely to each other.
"We should probably get up. You know, for breakfast." "That sounds great and all, but I'd rather have something else." "Oh? And that is?" "You."
Emi looked at Aizawa with shock. "My my, and I thought you had enough of me last night and when you smothered your face in my boobs."
"Oh, it's never enough for me." Emi chuckled. "Okay, but we're still eating breakfast afterwards. I can't live without my eggs and bacon." "No promises."
Aizawa kissed Emi deeply, and then, well, you know what happened next.