Mommy and Mama (Diakko)

Akko and Diana have been married for three years and now have a daughter named Hana, and now they have a problem.
Hana had just turned two, and was now learning to speak, which made her two mothers realize something: their titles.
After all, both Akko and Diana are women, so the title of mother goes to both of them. But there was still confusion. If Hana were to call for her mother, which one will it be? Diana or Akko?
The two wives were now sitting together discussing this very topic.

"How about Mom 1 and Mom 2?" "No." "Awww come on! Why not?" "If people heard Hana call us something like that, they'd be questioning our ways of raising a child." "Fine. What ideas do you have?" "How about I be called mother, and you be mom?"
Before Akko could respond, the door swung open and Hana walked in, wiping tears from her eyes. "Hana? What's wrong sweetie?", asked Akko. She looked down and saw a scratch on her daughter's knee. "Aww. It's okay. I'll fix that right up." Akko went to the kitchen to fetch the first aid kit. She returned to her daughter and treated her wound.
"Better?" Hana nodded. "Thank you Mommy."
Akko's eyes widened. "Mommy? Hey, Diana! Did you hear that?" "I did."
Hana walked up to Diana. "Mama? Can I have some juice?" Diana's face went red. "Um, yes sweetheart." Akko looked at her wife with a cheeky grin.
"So, I'm mommy and you're mama?" "It would seem so."