Taking care of you (Oumeno)

Requested by @Rowenlife

Himiko was in her bed, sniffing constantly. She heard her phone vibrate, so she took it in her hand and looked at the screen.
Dozens of text messages from Tenko asking her if she was okay.
As Himiko put her phone back on her nightstand, she sneezed. A loud one. As the young mage crawled under blanket, she heard her front door open. Next, there were footsteps getting closer to her room. Himiko crawled deeper into her sheets, worried for her life.
But it was all for nothing, as the door opened and revealed Kokichi.
"Hey, Himi!" Himiko glared at the purple haired boy. "Kokichi! You nearly gave a heart attack! Achoo!" Kokichi gained a worry expression and walked closer to his girlfriend. "It's that bad? Oh well, never fear! Doctor Kokichi Ouma is here!"
Himiko giggled. "Doctor? Oh great." "Come on. I'm not that bad." Kokichi sat on Himiko's bed. "Now, would you like some soup, my lady?" Himiko let loose another sneeze, then nodded. "Then sit back and allow Chef Kokichi serve you a delicious meal!"
"First a doctor, now a chef? What's next, a fireman?" "You'd be surprised, my little witch."

Kokichi made a soup for Himiko, then put it in a bowl. He walked back to Himiko's room. "Bon appetit!" Himiko took a small dose with her spoon and slurped it up gently.
"Wow! This is so good!" "And you questioned my chef prowess." Himiko rolled her eyes and continued to eat her soup.
After eating her meal, Himiko became sleepy and dosed off. Kokichi smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Get well soon, my little witch."