Anniversary (Izuocha)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Ochako was having a problem. It involved her relationship with her boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya.
She didn't want to break up, no, it was something different. It was their anniversary. It's not that Ochako forgot, it's that she doesn't know what to do with Izuku on this special day.
"Maybe the girls will know", said Ochako, as she went to search for her friends.
She searched for a short time until she spotted Momo Yaoyorozu reading a book. "Hey, Yaomomo." "Oh, hey, Uraraka. You seem troubled. What's wrong." Ochako sat down next to the raven haired girl. "It's... it's Deku." "What did he do?" "Nothing! It's just, well, it's our anniversary."
"Oh, I see. You don't know what to do?" "How do you..." "I had the same problem with Shoto once.In the end, it was he who did something for me." "Which was?" "A nice dinner."
Ochako thought about this for a bit. "Maybe that could work", she thought. "What is good girls?!" Momo and Ochako turned their heads to see a certain pink skinned female approaching them. "Oh, hey, Ashido." Mina gave a suspicious look to her two friends. "What were you two doing?" "Uraraka is trying to do something for Midoriya, as it is their anniversary." Ashido became excited. "Well, happy anniversary, Uraraka! So what do you have planned for your man?" Ochako looked down in embarrassment. "You see, that's the thing. I don't know."
Mina patted her friends shoulder. Then a lightbulb went off in her head. "Uraraka, are you a virgin?" "What?!" "Ashido, why ask her that?" Mina ignored Momo. "Well, are you?" Ochako blushed, and shut her eyes. "Yes." Mina made a mischievous smile.

Izuku had just returned from a training session. His head was in the clouds, since it was his and Ochako's anniversary.
"What can I do for Ochako? Maybe she has something planned", he thought. Unbeknownst to him, she did.
Izuku walked to his room. To his surprise, the door was creaked slightly open. The greenette opened it more to be greeted by a dark room, except for dimly lit candles and rose petals. But Izuku was mainly focusing on Ochako, who sat on the bed in a silk robe.
"O-Ochako?" Ochako was blushing madly. "Do you like it?" "What's all of this for?" "Our anniversary. Ashido suggested it." Izuku then calmed down. "Of course she did." There was then an awkward silence in the air. "So, do you like this?" Izuku scratched the back of his head.
"It's... well, I don't know what to say, really." Ochako looked down, slightly disappointed. Then she felt a hand on hers. "But if this is what you want, then, I won't stop you. In all honesty, I kind of wanted to do this too, but not without your consent."
Ochako then cupped her boyfriend's face in her hands and kissed him with passion. "Yes. I want this. I want to have sex with you, Deku."
Izuku smiled and kissed his girlfriend passionately, pushing her back onto the bed.

Lemon time

As the two were making out, Ochako removed her robe, exposing her naked body to her lover. Izuku blushed, as this was the first time he's seen Ochako naked.
Ochako put his embarrassment to rest by continuing to kiss him. She tugged at the hem of Izuku's shirt, wanting to remove it. The greenette did the job for her.
While they continued kissing, Izuku groped Ochako's breasts. She moaned into the kiss.
Izuku moved from Ochako's lips to her cheek, then jaw, and continued moving lower till he reached her chest. He licked the nipple, then placed the whole breast in his mouth.
Ochako whimpered at the sensation. She grabbed the back of her boyfriend's head and pushed him deeper into her chest while squeezing his hair.
Izuku moved lower, kissing Ochako's abdomen, stomach, then the spot just above her clit.
Ochako pushed Izuku onto the bed and straddled his face, her entrance at his mouth. She felt his tongue lick it, then push into her. The brunette smacked a hand over her mouth to prevent any loud and lewd noises to escape her mouth.
Izuku noticed this and licked faster, willing to make his lover moan. Ochako couldn't take it anymore. She climaxed on Izuku's face, letting out a yelp.
Izuku moved away from his current position and rose up to be eye level with his girlfriend. "Did I make you feel good?" Ochako nodded. "But now it's my turn."
Ochako reached for the waistband of Izuku's pants and pulled it down. She then did the same to his boxers. Izuku's manhood sprung out. Ochako decided to tease her boyfriend a bit, so she kissed the tip, then the shaft. She wrapped her fingers around the member and stroked it as slowly as possible.
Izuku was whimpering, wanting the teasing to stop. Ochako heard her lover's sound, so she picked up the pace a bit. The soft friction on his shaft was almost drove Izuku over the edge. Once seeing a bit of precum, Ochako placed her lips around the tip of the penis.
Her tongue dance around the tip, making Izuku slowly begin to pant. Ochako decided to move forward and lower her head down the shaft. Next thing you know, Izuku was getting his first blowjob.
Izuku's hand grabbed the back of Ochako's head and pushed her down more. The feeling was too much for the greenette. Any moment, he would have begun to climax. "O-Ochako..."
The said girl pulled the penis out of her mouth. A bad call, since Izuku's semen started spraying everywhere. "Oh crap! I'm sorry!" Ochako scooped up some cum with her finger from her chest, then sucked it off her finger.
"It's okay. It actually tastes good."
Hearing this made Izuku go hard for some reason.
The couple looked at each other. "So, um, you ready?" Ochako nodded. She reached for the nightstand and pulled out a packet of condoms.
"Just in case you were gonna agree to this, which you did."
Izuku smiled. He took out a condom and put it on his member. "Okay. Let's do this."
Ochako lied down on her back while Izuku placed his member at her entrance. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" Izuku slightly began to slide in, making Ochako whimper.
He slid in and out slowly, trying his best not to harm the love of his life. "It's okay, Deku. You can go faster now." Izuku did as Ochako said and began thrusting. Ochako moaned in pleasure, then began mewling. Izuku was panting from the pleasure he was sharing with his beloved girlfriend.
"Deku!" "Ochako!" As they moaned out each other's names, they both climaxed.

Lemon end

Izuku collapsed onto Ochako as she stroked the boy's back. "That was..." "Amazing?" "Yeah?"
The two lovers stayed in each other's embrace, until Izuku broke the silence. "Hey, Ochako?"
"Yeah?" Izuku smiled and kissed Ochako's forehead. "Happy anniversary."