welcome home

(#Pegendeavor2021 was basically trending

So this is the pegging one it feels so lewd thinking of the word

So this is the pegging one it feels so lewd thinking of the word. I hope you enjoy it it's my first time so hopefully it's good enough.)

Your POV

Today has been the worst. My favorite shirt ripped and lost a button some how. I spilt my soda all over my paperwork and have to print it all again tomorrow. Plus the corner store didn't have my favorite chips. At least I have Enji to cheer me up. I get home and unlock the door. "Babe I'm home." I say.

I put my bag down. He comes from the kitchen in an apron. "Welcome home." He says under his breath. I blush from the sight of him having no clothes on other than the apron. "Um hi what's going on?" I ask. "Your luck hasn't been the best lately plus valentine's day is coming up so I figured I could do something about it." He says. "Oh." I say not knowing what to do or say.

"So I thought I'd let you do that thing I was against. In the bedroom." He says looking away. I just think for a moment. "Oh that thing." I say. "Yeah I just have three conditions." He says. "Okay." I say. "You go get it so I don't have to see it and I get to fuck you after you're done. I'm also using a vibrator on you while you do it." He says. "That's fine with me. Why don't you want to see it?" I ask.

"I don't enjoy the fact of knowing you'll be sticking something up my ass let alone the size you get." He says. "Okay I'll go buy one be right back." I say. He sits on the couch and waits. He's so grouchy even though he's offering me to do it. I know he's just trying to make me feel better. So I guess I should go easy maybe do something he likes while I do it. I'm not even sure how it works.

Time skip back home

"Okay I bought it." I say. "Come on then." He says and gets up. We go to the bedroom. We take our clothes off. He sits on the edge of the bed with a vibrator. He puts it on my clit and I grip his shoulders. He moves it in a circle.

I moan and tilt my head back. He gets hard from my reaction. He sticks it inside. He looks to the side embarrassed. He gets on the bed and bends over. I get behind him and put it on. I put some lube on it so it shouldn't hurt as much.

"Okay ready?" I ask. "Yeah." He says and holds a pillow hiding his face. His ass is so big. I squeeze it and grip it. I spread his cheeks apart and slide it in. He grips the pillow and the vibrator goes to a harder setting making me moan. "How did that happen?" I ask in a trembling voice.

"You thought I'd just lay here and take it. I'm not going to allow that." He says showing me a controller in his hand. He speeds it up. I moan and go in a bit deeper. He winces and grips the pillow. I go in and out feeling the vibrator move along the inside of the strap. I hold his waist and go a bit faster. He moves the vibrator in a pattern.

I lean down on him and stroke him while gripping one of his pecks. He grunts as I stroke him and moan. "Enji it feels so good." I say and go deep inside. He puts it on a higher setting and I stroke him faster. "Fuck keep stroking me like that." He says. I stroke him slower and speed up in a pattern. He grips the sheets.

He's getting really hard. He does a pattern with a vibrator. I move my hand from his peck and squeeze his ass. I pound it. I put some lube in my hand and stroke him again. He's trembling so hard. He groans and cums.

 He groans and cums

I sit back panting. He gets on his back. "Did you like it inside you?" I ask. "Not really it was really from the hand job you gave me. Plus the way I made you moan with out looking at you." He says. "Oh." I say. I go to get up. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"To shower and go make dinner." I say. "No no no get your ass over here." He says. He rips the strap on off and pulls the vibrator out. "A deals a deal." He says. He grabs my ankle and yanks me to him quickly making me yelp and grip the sheets trying to run away.

End

There finished hopefully you enjoyed it because I probably won't do another pegging one it was hard to do. Also here are those pictures I was talking about.

 Also here are those pictures I was talking about