Nemuri x reader x Enji lemon 🍋

(This was bound to happen. Nemuri is basically in most of these plus there was that one time in agents. Even though I did a part for that in the mha characters x reader I can do this here. It'll be a over all lemon it won't belong to just this one story. In this book -w- I must show restraint though. I have to finish the other stories first. So much work to do already.)

⚠️🍋Hard lemon🍋⚠️

Your POV

"Nemuri stop teasing me~." I say as she rubs her thigh against my area. "But you look so cute and irresistible. Your words say no but your body says don't stop." She says in my ear. She turns me around. "You know what to do hands on the wall." I put my hands on the wall. "See you could have simply walked away but you chose to be my good girl." She says.

My face is burning up. She pulls my shorts and panties down. I step out of them. She pulls me back some. She gets the blind fold and puts it on me. I hear her open the lube. She already has the strap on on.

I could feel it. She slips it in my area and start to thrust making me moan. She goes slowly continuing to tease me. "Nemuri~." I moan. She lifts my hips up and I wrap my legs around hers. I hear her giggle. Oh God not this.

She holds my hips and goes really fast. "NEMURI YES YES YES RIGHT THERE!" I shout. "So easy to please today. Well more than usual." She says. She bends down and gropes me while thrusting faster and rubbing my clit. "F-FUCK AH~ AH~!" I shout loudly as she makes me cum over and over. "Such a good girl cumming for me so much." She says in my ear continuing the movement. I can barely breathe normal.

I'm panting and my tongue is out. My legs tremble. "How cute you can't even control yourself any more. That's one of the best parts of having sex. Making you feel so pleased you can't contain yourself. You losing those manners and composure. I barely even touched you earlier and you were already saying such foul words." She says. "I can't help it or handle it. Please fuck me more~." I try to say steadily my voice is so shaky from the pleasure. "See so lewd now stand up." She says.

I remove my legs from hers and she pulls out. She goes to the dresser drawer and gets the big strong vibrator. I can tell by the loud vibration. That one has the remote with lots of settings. I can barely stand hopefully we go to the bed. She puts it in my ass making me wince a bit she moves it in and out. Then puts it in all the way.

"Put your left arm down but stay bent over." She says. I do as she says. "Put it back." She says. Her right leg is over my shoulder. She pulls me forward to her area. "You know the drill." She says. I start to eat her out.

"That's it don't stop~." She moans and runs her hands through my hair. Something huge goes in my area. "Enji!" I say. He takes the blindfold off. "Surprised." He says. "You've been such a good girl lately you deserve a bit of both. It's been awhile." She says. "You did this last week. Always planning things with out me." I say.

"Only because your reaction is the best." He says. "Now no more talking." She says and pulls my face back to her area. He starts to thrust making me moan. I eat her out quickly making her moan loudly. He's going so deep and my eyes cross. I moan and release. They both move against me.

He pushes forward pressing me closer into her. She moans and grips my hair. I eat faster. She panting and moving against me. I moan as they tag team and sync up. He plays with my clit while going deeper. My legs feel weak he holds my hips and speeds up.

My legs shake hard as I scream and cum. It sprays out as he continues to thrust. I'm moaning loudly into her area. He cums hard from my reaction. I can't say a word. She's holding my head to her. Her legs are trembling.

He pulls out. "On the bed." He says. He pulls me away from her and carries me to bed. He sits and I reverse cowgirl. God he's so big and hard. She gets on the bed in front of me. She opens her legs.

I bend down while bouncing. He moans and grips my ass. I stick my tongue in her and she puts her legs on my shoulders. I go faster with both of them. "Fuck FUCK!" He shouts and cums hard. I keep bouncing. She thrusts in my mouth unable to contain herself.

She so loud. I pull her closer and start to finger her. They both moan and cum. I keep going and they keep cumming over and over. "Can't take it much more." She says. He just grunts and thrusts up. She pulls me off.

Enji has me face him. She gets the strap on back. "Now wait a minute." I say. They smirk and Enji holds me up a bit. Nemuri sits behind me and pulls the vibrator out. He slowly lowers me. I grip his shoulders.

He lowers me up and down making me moan and tremble. They're both inside me. He moves me up and down with ease. I pant then french kiss him. Nemuri gropes me. I moan from them both. He speeds up making me moan louder from the force.

He's throbbing inside. My legs tremble again. He pulls me up and down further. I'm basically screaming. They bite and kiss my neck. I cum hard and go limp. I just lay back against Nemuri.

"You handled us so well today princess." He says and kisses my neck and lips. "You're both so mean." I say as I tremble. "But you love us." She says and kisses my cheek. "True." I say. "We aren't done just yet though." He says. "Excuse me." I say. Nemuri giggles.