Needy husband Enji x Male reader 🍋

Your POV

I lay in bed on my stomach phone in hand. Enji comes in our room. He gets down to his underwear and gets under the covers on top of me. "Stop reading Endeavor fanfics and give me attention." He says. He holds me with his hard on pressing against my ass.

"Gimme a minute it's getting good." I say. He groans. He found out about my fanfic addiction last year. He doesn't mind although he can get a bit jealous. He just looks at my phone.

I scroll to the next chapter. My face feels like it's on fire. "What does harder lemon mean? Also why are there hazard signs? Are you reading something about dangerous lemons?" He asks. "Um well." I say. He reads it.

"Oh I see." He says. I don't say anything. "You want me to do this to you." He says. "I never said that." I say. He kisses my shoulder and neck.

"So you don't?" He says in my ear. "I-I never said that either." I say. "Your body says yes. Your back is arching and your breathing is different. If you don't want me to do anything. Then I'll get off and we won't speak of it again. I'll please myself in the bathroom." He says. I swallow hard. I shake my head no.

"Okay then." He says and gets off. He goes to the bathroom. I flip over quickly. "Wait!" I say. "Hm?" He says and turns back around. I pull the covers back showing him my hard on. He smirks and comes back.

⚠️🍋 Harder lemon🍋⚠️

He takes his underwear off and it's rock solid. He gets on the bed and I take my underwear off. He strokes me gently. I hold back my moans. "You know you can't hide them forever." He says.

He goes down and licks my member. A moan slips out. "There we go let them out." He says. He puts it in his mouth slowly earning a slow long moan. He sucks and bobs his head.

"Fu-fuck don't stop Enji." I struggle to say. He deep throats it. "GOD YES~." I say gripping his hair tilting my head back. He sucks and bobs faster. I didn't realize how close I was.

I can't hold it back. I release in his mouth and he swallows it. I pant and he gets the lube and hands it to me. He lays next to me. I put some lube in my hand and warm it in my hands.

He's still this hard it's gonna be tough taking him like this. I stroke him making sure to lube it well. He moans and relaxes. I love watching him like this. I get on top.

He holds my ass apart and I slide down him. We both moan from the pleasure we're feeling. He's already trembling inside. He pants. He's desperate for any movement.

I barely go up and down and he whimpers. I've never heard that from him. I kiss his neck and run my thumbs over his nipples slowly and gently. "Aaha~." He says and cums. I go slowly as he continues to tremble more.

"Please (Y/n) I can't take anymore. I need you." He says. "Not just yet." I say. I go up and down a bit further enjoying every second of riding him. He moans a bit louder. I kiss and suck his neck.

He grips the sheets in desperation. His fragile moans are like ecstacy. How I can make this burly man tremble and weak is fascinating. "P-please." He says. I look at him and his face is practically screaming for me to do more to him.

I go a bit faster. I feel my release coming again. "AAH!" He moans cumming. His back arches as he screams yes over and over as I slam down on him. I scream and cum.

I pin his arms down and kiss him passionately. I go all the way up to the tip and go down quickly. He releases a huge load. I pull off and he looks at me as if he didn't want me to stop. He pulls me up to him and kisses me.

"Let me do some work now." He says. I nod. I get on my hands and knees. He puts some more lube on. He holds my shoulder and puts it in.

It always feels so different when he fucks me. He thrusts slowly. I grip the pillow under me. He thrusts harder making me moan loudly into the pillow. He speeds up and leans against my back.

"Please let me hear your moans. I want to hear how much I please you." He says. He strokes my member while thrusting faster. "Please keep fucking me please." I say. My vision is starting to blur. I cover my mouth tightly as I cum from how deep he's going.

He takes my wrists. He speeds up thrusting in all the way. I moan out louder than I ever have. I can't stop moaning. I've never felt so submissive and eager.

"I need to cu~m I can't take it much lo~nger~." I struggle to say. He flips us and holds my waist. He plops me on him over and over roughly. I grip his knees. "AAAH ENJI PLEASE PLEASE!" I shout.

He thrusts into me while pulling me up and down. I put my hands back on his waist. I throw my head back screaming as my load comes out like a flood. I struggle to catch my breath as he keeps going. He pumps his cum in me over and over.

I fall back panting. He lays me next to him. I face him and he holds me. We kiss passionately. I move against him.

He grunts. He grabs my ass and kisses my neck. "Normally you're do~wn for the count at this point. Careful it's sensiti~ve." He says. "I wanna fuck some more." I whine. "Such vulgar language for someone who looks so cute and innocent mmn." He says.

I stop him by stroking him. "Not so innocent." I say. I squeeze his ass shocking him. "Please let me. Let your cute little husband fuck your ass. Let me bend you over for once. You never let me. It's so big and juicy. It's hard to contain myself sometimes. I want to squeeze it and play with it constantly." I say. He blushes and tries to hide his face.

I'm a bit confused. "Enji?" I say. "What?" He says. "Do...Do you like this?" I ask. "What makes you think that?" He says.

I think for a minute. I smack his ass and he moans. I smirk. "Does the Enji Todoroki actually enjoy being submissive. Enji you could have just said so." I tease. "So what if I like it." He says looking away.

His reaction is so cute. "Stop looking at me like." He says embarrassed. "Hey look at me." I say. He looks at me. I kiss him passionately.

"It's okay if you like it. I'm your husband and I don't mind it at all." I say. "But you enjoy it when I'm dominant. You said that it's one of the reasons you love me." He says. "I do love that you can be dominant. I also love that you can be vulnerable with me and tell me how you feel. You can be submissive as much as you want. If you want me to be in charge in bed every once in awhile I'll be happy too." I say and caress his cheek. He puts his cheek on my hand and holds my wrist. He blushes. "Could you dominate me? please." He says a bit hesitant to ask.

"Ofcourse anything for you. Let's shower first I want to please you in every way possible.