Sugaring P9

Time skip

Your POV

I get home exhausted. I plop down on my bed. "Another successful date I assume?" Nemuri asks. I just nod. My phone goes off for a text. I look at it.

💖Enji💖: Did you have fun last night? 😒

It was nice. How was your night?

💖Enji💖: Fine I guess.

Enji please don't be upset.

💖Enji💖: I have every right to be upset.

I told you I was going to be seeing other people.

💖Enji💖: You were on a date in front of me! 😡

First of all we weren't even in front of you. You were damn near breaking your neck to look at us. Second you were on a date too. If it upset you that much you could have left.

💖Enji💖: That's not the point.

Tell me what IS the point then.

💖Enji💖: You didn't bother to say hi to me or even acknowledge me at all. You saw me and ignored me.

I sigh. I swear this man.

Enji it would have been rude. I was on a date with him. Plus being right next to YOUR wife would be awkward. Her being completely clueless that her husband rearranges my guts like furniture every time we met is a bit uncomfortable.

💖Enji💖: ....come to my place right now.

What no!

💖Enji💖: She's not here she's with her boyfriend. I need you right now.

I really can't with him.

Fine. You better not do something stupid.

💖Enji💖: I won't.

Give me your address and I'll see you in a bit.

He's planning something I don't know what it is but I know I'll probably hate it. He sends me his address.

I get dressed and go to his place.

Time skip

I knock on the door and he answers. He picks me up and packs me in. He takes me to the bedroom. He snatches my clothes off. "Enji!" I say.

"I don't wanna here it. You need to be punished." He says. He gets a bag from his closet. "Either take your punishment like a good girl or no allowance and you get spanked hard." He says. "No allowance?!" I say. "You heard me." He says.

"Fine but I didn't do anything wrong." I say under my breath. "What was that?" He says. "Nothing." I say.

🍋lemon🍋

(I didn't consider this as hard)

He pulls a gag out and blind fold he puts them on me. Then he cuffs my wrists and ankles to the headboard. I hear a vibrator. He moves it along my clit slowly. I moan and tilt my head back.

He licks my area and keeps using the vibrator. I moan and tremble. He then puts the vibrator inside slowly. He moves it against my gspot making me scream. He's just barely rubbing it. This is really torture. He pressed it fully making me release.

Time skip

I'm completely exhausted. I can't take it anymore. My everything is starting to hurt. He's covered me in his cum not letting a drop inside. I go limp in my restraints. He takes them off. "That'll do." He says.

He takes the gag off letting me relax my jaw and catch my breath. He takes the blind fold off. I look at myself. I look like a glazed donut. It's really sticky too. I look up at him. He looks away.

"You did not just cum this much in that short amount of time." I say. He looks away. I just stare at him I quickly grab the cuffs and flip us. I smirk at him. "Do you want to be punished again?" He asks. "No but it'll be worth it this time." I say locking the cuffs. I slide down on him.

"Don't think I can't dominate you like this." He says. "That's what I look forward to seeing. Now fuck me." I say. "So demanding." He says. I put my hands on his chest. He grips the headboard and pounds my insides. "Fuck! It feels so good all the way INSIDE!" I shout.

I tighten around him and tremble. "Even in this position like this you're weak for me." He says. I look at him as he smirks at my desperation. I just smirk back. "Even with that smirk on your face you wish you could just touch me a little. Doesn't feel nice does it." I say.

"Oh you sweet sweet girl. The fact that you thought these could hold me is adorable." He says. He makes fists and yanks the cuffs apart. "H-how." I say shocked. "They were plastic cheap plastic at that. I thought you'd be able to break out of them at some point but you couldn't. I'm glad that you weren't able to. Seeing you squirm like that turned me on. You not being able to run from your punishment." He says. He holds my waist.

"Now hold on." I say. "Nope you deserve another punishment. You should really behave more. I'll end up destroying this cute little body of yours." He says. He grips my hips and pulls me up and down quickly. "Fuck!" I say throwing my head back. I'm basically screaming as he slams me to the base over and over.

This was a mistake testing his strength and how submissive he can be.

TBC...