the big bad wolf P3

(I am disgusted and enraged 😡 let me tell you why. So for once I decide to read someone else's smuts. Step out of my comfort zone try something new that I won't expect. I haven't written about haikyuu in awhile so I thought I'd read a Kuroo lemon. Every damn story has baby girl it made me want to vomit waterfalls🤢🤮. Different writers not one story by the same person. Plus it sucks when you can't fix stuff 😒. The chibi Chan is annoying too😑. I know Yagami yato was popular and all but seriously🙄. I'm gonna finish that porn star Kuroo one shot. Just to give the Kuroo simps some good quality fresh lemons. We deserve better 😔. I noticed that most of the readers didn't like the whole kuroo calling them baby girl either. Plus I need to work on the haikyuu stories more😅. Anyways on with the story it's a bit long.)

Your POV

Tonight we are going on a date. Well not a date but out for dinner. I get ready. Hopefully this isn't too revealing. I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

He is very attractive and I wouldn't mind being intimate with him at all. I'm sure though it'd be very nice. Him feeling me in just the slightest touches. Even just hugging me. It gets me all warm.

I breathe in and out. I just need to calm down and relax. He just moved in and he's my boss. My attraction towards him needs to slow down and relax. It's been awhile but my excitement is a bit too much for this to not even be a date.

I wonder if he's considered dating. Oh god what if he has someone! What if I'm a home wrecker! I can't be with him If someone else is in the picture! Have I just been throwing myself at someone who's in a relationship?!

Great now I'll be nervous about this the whole time. It'll be embarrassing just asking if he has someone the whole dinner will be ruined. Let's look on the bright side. He asked me to dinner. Just as a thank you though.

Although what are the odds of this unknown probably not real partner being accepting of this? I breathe in and out gathering my thoughts trying to calm down. I can handle this. Everything will be okay. The door bell rings.

I grab my purse and go to the door. "Are you in a relationship with someone?!" I ask nervously and quickly. What the actual fuck was that?! Did I really just say that out loud?! He seems a bit surprised.

"I'm not in a relationship with anyone. No romance or complicated relationships here." He says. I breathe out finally able to relax. "Is everything okay? Should we reschedule?" He asks. "No it's just I didn't want to be a home wrecker or get in between any relationship you have with someone....Do you still want to go to dinner?" I ask. "That'd be nice." He says.

Time skip

We laugh and try not to talk with our mouths full. Enji Todoroki really is something. I smile at him admiring his looks and charm. I could listen to him talk all day.

Time skip

He takes me home and kisses my hand. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says with a smile. "You will." I say then go inside my house. I watch him go to his place.

Enji's POV

I shut and lock my front door. I pant and feel a wave of pleasure take over my body. The thought of her consumes me. Imagining the unholy things I'd do to her is more than I can bare anymore. I get hard and I feel precum come out.

I can't control my body she drives me so crazy. I quickly go to my room and open my drawer. I get the pictures I've taken of her. I'm surprised I was able to get this much. Even able to strip her to her underwear while she was sleeping. I grab the fleshlight and lube in drawer.

Time skip

I pant and tremble moaning uncontrollably. "FU~UCK!" I moan and cum over and over. "I can't take it anymore!" I shout and speed up. I can't even begin to imagine the bliss of actually feeling her insides. "AHHAA!" I moan and release for what feels like the millionth time.