I'm not the one 🍋 (Grand finale)

Now for our journey to end this book the grand finale òwó. This is also another one of my firsts so enjoy 😌 This is hella long so sorry. I'm not totally sure if this is top notch but I did my best.

Your POV

I sit and have drinks with Nemuri and Rumi. We talk about any and everything. "So how's work going?" Nemuri asks. "Exhausting I never thought being a support hero would be this hard. It's harder than actually being on the front lines. I literally just sit in a workshop making shit. This guy annoyed me so much he was begging me to make him this thing he called 3d maneuver gear. I can do it but so much stuff goes into that. How does he expect to just have gas tanks on each hip." I say. "The nerve." Rumi says.

"Right what he needs to do is fix those eyebrows he could fly away with those things." I say. "Hey." Nemuri say. "Huh?" I say. "Check it out. Flame tits showed up tonight." She says. I look at him.

"The audacity he has to show up knowing well I posted that we'd be here tonight

"The audacity he has to show up knowing well I posted that we'd be here tonight. He doesn't even like this club." I say. "You've been separated for what three days and he's already trying to find some girl to hook up with." Rumi says. "Man he's infuriating but he is fine as hell. That doesn't make up for his bullshit" I say. They agree. He gives me a look as he's surrounded by girls.

"Nemuri." I say. "Already on it." She says. "They have to have huge titties." Rumi says. "Um why?" I ask. "Come on you know why." She says. "I do?" I ask. "You like titties more than you know. You stare at them and zone out on them." She says.

I think for a minute. "True." I say. She holds me from behind. "Especially that one time when the three of us experimented." She says. "That was different." I say blushing. She giggles in my ear. "If there's no one who's willing to come. We could have some fun. We'll have an amazing time." She says.

"Shit count me in." Nemuri says on her phone. "You tease too much." I say. "Who said I was teasing." She says. "We know exactly how you like it." She says moving her hands down my stomach. "Alright that should be enough." Nemuri says.

"You ruined the fun." Rumi says. Nemuri gets in front of me. "Don't worry we'll have fun later." She says then tilts my chin to look at her. "Just the three of us." She says getting close to my face. They press against me. I fumble with my words.

"Careful though for now." Nemuri says. "Yeah." Rumi pouts. I don't even know what to say. What just happened? "The guys should be here any minute?" Nemuri says. "Um guys?" I ask. "Yeah you have to one up him." She says.

Guys come from different directions. "I made a group chat of the perfect guys." Nemuri says. "Dear God." I say. I look around. "Meet Zoro,Shinjuro,Reiner,Laxus, and Toji." Nemuri says.

(I was gonna add Benimaru, Yami, Gamagori and, Bokuto but I changed my mind cause I didn't want to add too many men. Plus I feel like too many is harder to do. Everyone should be getting pleasure all at once. I also didn't want to add guys from the same animes. Gotta have some different personalities and choices.)