The more to love P2

Time Skip

Enji's POV

I get to her apartment. She opens the door. "What's wrong?" She asks letting me in. "I cancelled my membership at the gym." I say plopping down on the couch crossing my arms. "Why did you do that?" She asks sitting next to me. "Because they're assholes everything you said was true. Also I punched the guy at the front desk so I probably can't go back." I say.

"You didn't have t-" She says I stop her. "No it was wrong and stupid. Denying people just because the way they look." I say. "Okay if it makes you happy." She says.

Your POV

He scoot closer to me and put his cheek on my shoulder. "I'm gonna start my own gym." He says. "What?" I asks. "I'm gonna start my own gym." He says. "Why? I thought you liked your job." I say. "I can do both I'm not working all the time plus you can help me." He says. "Me?" I ask.

"Yes you. You make amazing food and everyone who's eaten your food knows it. You can have a little stand that you could sell whatever you want. I know you like cooking. You'll be making money at that. You can do whatever you want. You don't even like the job you work at." He says. "You're crazy." I say. "But you love me." He says. "It's not that easy running a business. Plus work out equipment cost a lot of money. I'm not trying to crush your dream. I honestly think it would be really cool." I say. He wraps a arm around me. "Listen it sounds hard and exhausting but once we get it up and running. Things will be a lot easier than they will be in the beginning." He says. He looks at me with those blue puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine stop with the puppy dog eyes." I say pushing his face away. "Works everytime." He says with a smile. "You are unbelievable." I say. He gives a slight laugh. "We have to be all in on this for sure." I say. "I'm all up for it. It'll be like our little work baby." He says. I blush a little.

"We should get going we're already fashionably late." I say. "Okay." He says.

Time skip

The party went great. We saw a big building and Enji got really excited for it. So we had bought it. Now it's time for the fun stuff. I've been looking for healthy snacks to make. It is a gym after all. I've been baking all morning.

I'm good at baking the thing is it's going to be a lot different working with these new ingredients. Some of this stuff I've never even heard of before. So far I've got five items that I think will sell. I asked Dacre to come over to my place. "Hey hun. Woah you've been busy." He says looking at the stacks of snacks I've made. "Yeah I got up early looked up some recipes. Bought a ton of ingredients and did a whole bunch of recipes I did a twist on some of them. So you are my taste tester. I'm only giving you the things that I thought were decent." I say. "Lay it on me." He says pulling up a stool to the bar.

I give him one of each and a water. He taste them all. "All of them are amazing. I've had diet candies and desserts most of them are nasty. These don't even taste diet. I think you should sell them." He says. "Whatever you say boss man." I say. He gets off the stool and comes behind me. "You're the boss too." He says and holds me. "I think you should be the boss it was your idea to do this anyways." I say.

"But you agreed to it and you are basically half of the business." He says. I roll my eyes and he kisses my forehead. So we need to come up with a name,label,merchandise and buying the equipment." He says. "That's a lot of work." I say. "Oh just kiss me." He says. I face him and kiss him he holds me close. He lets go.

"I'm taking these before they sell out." He says taking a tray of dessert walking to the couch. I smile and put all the rest in containers.

Time skip

It's been three months. We got everything done and perfect. I even lost a lot of weight during the process. We stand in the giant gym filled with equipment. The employees that await to help. "We did it." I say. "Told you so." He says.

I hold him. "Ready to open." He asks. I look at the massive crowd. "Yeah I think so." I say. We go to the door and let the crowd in. People of all shapes and sizes come in.

Time skip

It's finally closing time. I plop down in a chair. Enji sits next to me. "Today was amazing." He says. "A mix of exhausting and amazing put together." I say. He kisses my cheek. "I was thinking about something earlier." He says.

"About what?" I ask. "Well what if you move in with me. It's been a year now and I'm basically at your place most of the time. It's closer to the gym and you'd be saving gas. I'd get to see your beautiful face in the morning everyday. What do you think?" He asks. He gives me those eyes again. "You didn't have to even give me that look. I will. It's a huge step in our relationship." I say. "If we can run a business I'm sure we can handle living together." He says. "I love you." I say and rub his face. "I love you too." He says with a smile.

End