Delinquent P3 🍋

⚠️⚠️🍋Harder lemon🍋⚠️⚠️

This is one of the nastier lemons I've made so I'm sorry ahead of time if you don't like it.

Your POV

"Pass." I say. "Seriously." He says. "First off we're in school where our reputations are on the line. Second you don't have any say in who I talk to." I say. Who knew he could be so possessive. He just looks at me with this pink face.

"Fine no sex until you accept the condition." He says. "Okay." I say. Like that'll ever happen.

Time skip

It's been three weeks with out sex. I've been trying to fill my plate up with student council stuff to get my mind off of sex and lewd things. I'm starting to get bags under my eyes. The amount I'm taking on is healthy but the lack of sex. Feels like torture.

Touching myself and watching lewd things don't cut it. I refuse to be seen going into a sex shop. I don't know how much longer I can go. I've been talking to Taishiro just to piss Enji off. He acts like he doesn't care but I know he does.

"You okay you look exhausted." Taishiro says. "I'm okay I just haven't been getting much sleep." I say. Just being next to Taishiro can be torture. I refuse to go back to Enji though. I haven't even bothered to stop him from doing anything.

He'll just have to learn his lesson. No matter how much it bothers me. I need to find a way to please myself. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Taishiro and I don't want some stranger. I look to Enji slightly.

He's starting to fall asleep. He has bags too. Has he not been having sex either.

Time skip

It's been two months. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm easily irritated and I'm getting so so desperate for sex. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up. I've been putting make up on to hide the dark circles under my eyes.

Today in health class we'll be learning about sex. Please sex is constantly on my mind I could skip this class if I wanted to. This will just irritate me more.

Time skip

I see Enji alone in a classroom. He's panting and gripping the desk while stroking himself. My heart is beating fast. I can't control my breathing. Just seeing him is too much.

I grip the handle. I slam the door open. "What are yo-" He says. I slam the door shut panting. I walk over to him. I tear my panties off.

"(Y/n)..." He says. "I can't I won't stand for it anymore." I say and tear my uniform off. I take his hand off his member. He has a glint in his eyes. I sit in his lap and moan loudly.

I release a huge amount on contact. He cums right after. "I've been so desperate for you so eager to feel your member inside me. It's been driving me crazy. Not having you inside me. It's maddening." I say. I grip his shoulders and grind against him. He grips the desk behind him moaning. With the slightest movement I'm completely unraveled.

I really have become a slut for him. I take my bra off and pull his shirt open. "I'll admit being inside you is amazing. It's addicting. So let me make us both feel the pleasure we've missed out on." He says. He holds my ass and slams me up and down. Each thrust he releases.

I scream as he fills me over and over. "Fuck I can't I can't take it." He says gripping my ass tighter speeding up. "Fill me give me all that pent up cum." I say. He smirks and gets up. He opens the window and bends me over by it.

"Scream for me. Scream so loud the heavens know who you belong to. How much you love me inside you." He says. "FUCK I'M ADDICTED! I'M ADDICTED TO ENJI TODOROKI'S MEMBER! I LOVE HOW HE FILLS ME~! I BELONG TO ENJI TODOROKI!" I shout. "Good girl." He says. "Now take my huge loads." He says. He holds my arms and pumps his loads into me making me scream.

I can feel it throbbing violently inside me. He pulls me back and shuts the window. He has us go to the ground. He thrusts as his release sloshes around inside. I move back and forth on his thrusts as I release. He grunts

and gives the biggest load I've ever felt

and gives the biggest load I've ever felt. I hear our mixture plop to the floor. I go limp. "Okay all done." I say. "Oh no no no we aren't close to being done. I just got started. I'm going to stuff you like a cream filled donut. Then maybe I'll stop. You're filled but not enough." He says. I swallow.

Time skip

I lay on the floor as my holes are overflowing with his release. I can't even get up. "Now that's all for today." He says wiping some sweat away. "You're skipping school tomorrow. I'm not completely done with you yet. I may be done tomorrow or the day after that. You don't mind though." He says. I regret coming back to him.

"Looks like I will be marrying you. I can't let any one else have my little slut. You said it yourself you belong to me. Meaning I'll protect you at all cost." He says. He kisses my cheek. "That all aside. You mean a lot to me. So marrying you is the one thing I actually want to do. Take care of you and show you how much I love you everyday. I may be a delinquent but I am in love with a goody two shoes." He says.

End

I almost made (Y/n) like Anna but I feel like she's a bit too much especially after this scene.

So I hope you enjoyed uwu