Needy husband P2 🍋

Time skip After shower

Your POV

I get on top of him and we suck each other. I slowly move my hips. Then stroke him while putting as much as I can in my mouth. He's trembling already. I go a bit faster. He moans and pushes forward gently.

I pull off. "And I thought you wanted to be submissive." I say. I thrust down slowly. He makes muffled sounds and moans. I put it back in my mouth bobing and and stroking him quickly. He gets louder as I do and cums over and over.

I swallow every drop. Then get in between his legs. He's out of breath and his cum is pumping out. "You look so cute like this. I'm going to make you a moaning mess. You may not be able to walk tomorrow either." I say. He gets hard.

"You're getting hard for me so quickly." I say stroking him taking some of his load in my hand. Then use it as lube and put his legs on my shoulders. I lift his hips up a bit and enter his ass. He moans and grips the sheets. I hold the back of his knees and thrust at a slow pace. He relaxes holding his legs apart.

 He relaxes holding his legs apart

I thrust a bit faster. He's moaning more than usual. It's so addictive getting to hear how much he enjoys me. "Fuck fuck keep going~! Keep throbbing inside me~." He says. I slow down a bit teasing him.

"No~ go faster." He says. I speed up feeling my release coming quickly. He bites his lip and moans loudly. He begs over and over for it. I move his legs a bit higher and thrust a little faster.

He struggles to make a sound as I basically vibrate inside him. He tries to grab on to me. I go all the way in and release. He releases all over his stomach and chest. I let go of his legs and slowly thrust while kissing him.

He kisses me back wrapping his arms and legs around me. He pulls my waist down a bit with his legs getting the rest of my load out faster. I feel him throb against my stomach. I wrap my arms around him and thrust at a quick pace. Then kiss him to silence his moans and screams.

He holds onto me tight. I want to stay like this giving him so much pleasure he can't handle it. He cums short amounts with each thrust. I reach deep inside and he gives a huge load. I pull out.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks. "Just let me handle this. I know what I'm doing." I say trying to ease his mind. I go down a bit and lick up his torso and chest slowly. He trembles. "I just don't want your tasty loads go to waste." I say.

I kiss down him and put his member in my mouth. "Ahh~" He says as I slowly slide it in my mouth. I move my head up and down slowly. I look up at him. He doesn't know what to do.

I keep going slow getting every drop off of him. He whimpers please over and over. I take it out of my mouth and lick from the base to the tip slowly. His body can't handle it. His back arches and he moans as I only suck the tip. He's trying his best to not cum yet.

I put it deeper in my mouth and he releases a bit

I put it deeper in my mouth and he releases a bit. I pull off he looks at me. I slide it in my ass and his eyes cross. He relaxes his body. I chuckle a bit.

"That weak huh?" I say. "No just too much for me to han-del!" He says as I start to go up and down slowly. "Any other time you can handle me bouncing on your cock. What's so different now?" I say slamming down. "FUCK! You're fucking me that's the difference." He says. I slow down.

"Stop teasing me." He says. "Beg." I say. "What?" He asks. "Beg for me to fuck you." I say. "Seriously shit!" He says as I sit on him all the way.

"Mhm." I say. He just looks at me. "Fine only because you look so excited." He says. I move slowly supporting myself by holding his abs. "Please fuck me." He says.

I only go a bit faster. "More." He says. I go a bit faster. "God just fuck me fuck me~! Bend me over and stuff my ass. Pound my insides till I can't take it anymore." He says. I stop and my face feels like it's fire.

"You really want me to do that?" I ask. He just nods. I get off and he flips over. I've wanted to this since forever. I grope his ass. I'm rock solid already. I grope and massage it and he calms down.

I get the lube and put it on. I slowly put the tip in and out. He presses back making me grunt. "J-just give me a second." I say. He goes all the way on it making me moan.

He moves back and forth quickly. "Fuck ahh~aaah!" I moan and cum. "Who's weak now?" He asks. He slams against me over and over. "I can't take it. Please Enji please!" I say cumming.

"Seems like you aren't that fit to dominate." He says trembling. "I can't when you keep milking my cock like this. How could I fuck you when your ass feels so good." I say. "How about you beg now." He says speeding up. "Please let me fuck your ass. I need to I've always dreamed of gripping and pounding your ass. Please Enji Please I'm begging you. Let me cum loads in your ass. Pl-pl." I say unable to talk anymore. I grip his hips and slam my load into him.

"Ah!" He says shocked by my movement and amount. I start to thrust into him quickly not bothering to go slow. He pants and holds the headboard. I move forward slowly and cum again. He screams and I hear his release hit the sheets.

I bend over groping his chest and stroking him

I bend over groping his chest and stroking him. He bites his lip moaning. He thrusts into my hand while I thrust into him.

I go a bit faster as he thrusts my strokes faster

I go a bit faster as he thrusts my strokes faster. He grunts and cums as I cum deep in his ass. He plops down. Trying to catch his breath. I get off of him.

He pulls me to him and holds me. He kisses me. "I love you. Thank you for fucking me." He says. I laugh a bit. "I love you too but you don't need to thank me for that. I liked it too. Especially when you fucked me with your ass." I say.

"So perverted." He says and puts me on top of him. I sit on his lap and hold his hands. I smile softly. "Enji I would do anything for you. I love you so much and I want you to know that. I want you to be as happy as I am with you." I say. He sits up and kisses me passionately. "I love you too and I want you to be happy more than anything." He says.

End