Sugaring P4 🍋

⚠️⚠️🍋

Your POV

"You don't seem to mind. Me claiming you as my little cum dumpster." He says. "Go ahead fill me more. Don't just tie me up for no reason. Keep shoving your fat hard cock in me mercilessly. I'll take it like a good girl." I say moving my hips in a circle. "Well if you're giving me this opportunity I shouldn't let it go to waste. Although I feel like you wouldn't mind if I keeped fucking you while you scream you can't take it anymore." He says. "I don't think I would. Just keep fucking me don't mind me." I say with a smirk. "Good girl. No mercy for you then." He says.

He slams into me and I can feel our mixture go down my legs. I moan as I feel it slosh around my insides. "Just like that pump our mixture in and out." I say. He speeds up and we start to sweat. I'm gonna cum I feel it start to form.

"Don't you dare fucking cum. You only cum when I say so." He says. I do my best to hold it. "I can't Enji it feels to good." I say. I whimper trying to hold it in. "You better hold it." He says.

I put my face into the pillow. He slams in making me release. He grabs my jaw and pulls me up. "Open." He says. I open my mouth and he spits in it. "Enji that's gross." I say. "It's your punishment for every time you cum without permission." He says.

I whine. "No whining you're my good little cum dumpster aren't you." He says. I nod. "Now where we're we." He says and pushes me down. He covers my mouth and slams into me.

I scream into his hand. "Scream all you like." He says. My eyes roll back and I pant as he hits the very end. He slams against it and rubs my clit with the other hand. I scream and cum over and over.

"So desperate and eager. Apparently that punishment isn't enough." He says. He uncovers my mouth and rubs my ass. "I'll just smack your ass and leave marks all over you till you're covered in my marks. Nobody will want my sugar baby since she's been claimed in such a lewd way over and over again." He says. "Enji no~." I whine as he rubs my clit slowly. "It's not fair you know how to drive me crazy. Plus you said you didn't bite." I say.

"Only to get others closer. In bed though I'll bite as much as I please." He says and bites my neck gently. I just beg for him to not with begging eyes. He spanks me. "Not a chance." He says. He holds my waist and pounds me.

"It's so hard not to cum. Your hard throbbing cock is irresistible. Enji I need it I need you to pump your cum inside." I say. "Don't worry you'll get it soon enough. Until then." He says. He comes down to my ear. "Take the whole thing." He says in my ear making me gasp. He starts to thrust again.

"Or maybe even better give you a little struggle." He says. He flips us and plops me down on him reverse cowgirl. I scream and tilt my head back. He puts his hands behind his head. "I want to see you ride me with your hands behind your back. Let's see if you have good balance." He says.

I struggle to go up and down. "That's it bounce baby." He says and moans. I roll my hips. "Ah just like that." He says. I go faster and it's throbbing really fast.

I pant and whimper. The full thing is too much what is it 14-18 inches. I try to bounce higher and he moans louder. He groans and cums deep inside. "You want more keep going." He says.

I go a bit faster. My ass jiggles from the force. He takes the tie from my wrists. I put my hands back on his chest. He holds my waist and slams me up and down.

He speeds up. "Oh fuck ahhhah." I say. Tilting my head back. He thrusts as fasts as he can and pulls me down. He grunts and I moan as we cum at the same time. We pant and I fall back on him.

We relax. He plops down. He lays me beside him as we kiss. "I'm so glad I found you." He says. "Me too." I say and hold his face.

I lay on my back and move my hair back. "I didn't know sleeping with older men felt like this." I say. "That's because you've only slept with guys around your age. I'm a man and have experience. I know how to please a woman." He says. "You've made that clear." I say blushing. We kiss then we fall asleep.

Time skip

It's morning and I wake up to the sound of him talking. He's sitting up on the edge of his bed. I don't say anything until he's off the phone. He hangs up. I lay against his back.

"Everything okay?" I ask then kiss his shoulder and neck. He sighs. He gets on the phone and my phone goes off. He sent me money. I look over to him.

"Enji?" I ask. He's silent. I just get on my phone and order an Uber. I go through my bag and get my extra outfit. "I was going to tell you." He says.

"No it's okay I ran into this." I say and put my clothes on. "I don't know what to do." He says. "Stay with them. I'll be fine. I did like you a lot honestly. I should be seeing other people anyway. What happened shouldn't have happened. We weren't supposed to sleep together. I just thought you were really attractive and that you wanted me. I was wrong though. It was only supposed to be a date and I messed it up. I hurt myself. I'm not supposed to get attached. I-"  I say.

My Uber arrives. I collect myself to the best of my abilities. "I wish you the best Enji." I say. I walk out. "Wait." He says but I'm already in the car. I shouldn't have got attached. This sucks.

TBC...