Happy birthday 🍋

Your POV

I sigh. Guess he forgot. Oh well at least I got this cake from fat gum he always has the best cake. Aizawa also got me this cute kitten mug that I'll probably drink soda in. He may be mysterious and quiet but he always picks the cutest gifts.

I open the door to my apartment and I hear rustling in my bedroom. I get my bat and go to the bedroom. There's a note on the door with a key. I put the key in my pocket. The note says:

Dear baby bird,

Happy birthday I hope you enjoy your present  🙂

With lots of love,
       Keigo

Oh god what's waiting behind this door. I slam the door open. It's Enji cuffed with his hero suit torn to shreds. He looks up at me embarrassed. "Do you want help?" I ask.

He looks away not wanting to admit it. I put the bat down. "Suit yourself." I say getting down to my underwear and stretch. I look back at him. He continues to struggle.

I notice something a bit different. He has a bit of precum coming out.

"Enji I didn't know you were into something so lewd." I say. I smirk at him. "Don't get any ideas." He says. "I would never do such a thing." I say putting my hand on my chest. "Even though you're on display so lewdly. I couldn't possibly take this opportunity to dominate you." I say.

I crawl on top of him. "You don't seem to mind the view anyway." I say straddling him. He bucks his hips up. I moan a bit and stable myself. "Don't think I can't dominate you from below." He says.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I say as I take my underwear off. I slide it inside. "Fu~ck." I say tilting my head back as I go down. I grip his chest as he bucks his hips up. I moan and watch as he fucks me.

I hold the bar above his head and kiss him. He speeds up making me moan into the kiss. I bounce on his thrusts and tremble from his moans and grunts. He thrusts fster while I bounce. He hits every spot.

I can't take it the pleasure of his thrusts are too much. I try to sit but only relax on his thrusts. I hold his hips. He stops thrusting. He bends the bar.

My eyes widen. It snaps in two. "But." I say. "You really thought that could hold me? It was all an act to get you excited about being on top." He says. Sure it was.

"That doesn't matter now though." He says. In one swift movement I'm under him. "You can relax on bottom for now. I'll let you top eventually. That bit of bouncing got me all hot and bothered. I need to fix that." He says. He enters again and I grip his shoulders. He moves his hands down my body.

I moan as he thrusts and rubs my clit. I can feel his precum inside me. "Enji~." I moan. I grip the pillow beneath me. I bite my lip and attempt to close my legs as he slowly moves his hips.

He smirks at my reaction. He holds the back of my knees and speeds up. My legs tense up as he keeps speeding up. I scream from the top of my lungs and throw my head back. My back arches and I grip the sheets.

He grunts and releases inside me. He kisses me holding my legs open so I take all of his load. I tremble from the amount. I can feel it seep out. "Now for round two." He says with a smirk.

"There's more?!" I say. "Ofcourse it is your birthday after all. We have a few more rounds to go but I'll let you rest a bit for now since you can't take much." He says. "Oh God it's gonna be a long night. By the way how'd you manage to get your clothes off like that?" I ask. "I tried to tear them off because I got hot and uncomfortable." He says. "Are you comfortable now?" I ask. "Very much you're so soft." He says. "Thanks." I say.