Delinquent P2 🍋

Your POV

What's this feeling. "Oh." He says and smirks. "You're overwhelmed aren't you? You weren't expecting it to be this way?" He asks. His member is throbbing through his boxers briefs.

"It's just so thick and big." I say. My heart is racing. He pulls his underwear down and it's even bigger. "Go ahead touch it." He says. I just look away. "What's wrong?" He asks. I mumble.

"Huh?" He says. "I don't know how to plus I'm nervous." I say. "It's okay just do your best." He says. I just blush and hold it. I move my hand up and down it.

"Fuck I knew you'd be good at it." He says tilting his head back. I've heard some girls talking about doing different things but I'm not sure if I'll do them right. I lean down and tuck my hair behind my ear. I put my mouth on it. He moans and grips the sheets.

I bob my head and suck. "Fu~ck keep going." He says. I stroke him while sucking. It throbs in my mouth. "Shit I'm gonna cum!" He says.

He grunts. He holds my head and something comes out. "Swallow." He says. I swallow. It tastes sweet. I like it.

"Now." He says. He pulls me up and gets on top of me. "I'll put it in it'll hurt a bit so hold my hand tight if you need to." He says. I nod. He takes my panties off.

I take my bra off. He blushes and swallows hard. He holds my hand and enters. I wince and hold his hand tight. He holds still for a bit and thrusts its starting to feel good.

Why does this feel so good? He wraps his arms around me and speeds up. I moan and wrap my legs around him tight. He's touching spots that feel amazing. I start to pant as he hits harder.

"Don't stop please don't stop." I say tilting my head back. He goes all the way in making me moan loudly. "It's not fair~. It doesn't make sense!" I say. "Hm?" He asks. "I shouldn't feel this way! Especially feeling so good from a delinquent like you!" I say.

He smirks. "Well looks like you are. You're enjoying this. Each thrust and pound. Who knew little miss goody two shoes could be such a little slut. Especially for a delinquent like me." He says. "Am not~." I try to say with out moaning. He holds the back of my knees to the bed and speeds up hitting with a force that makes me crazy. "JUST LIKE THAT ENJI! JUST LIKE THAT! OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD! AHHAA!" I shout.

"Sure you aren't." He says. He picks me up sitting back on his knees. He moves me up and down. I moan and jolt feeling his member throb in me. The feeling of this position is more than I can bare.

I hold him tight. He speeds up making me moan and tilt my head back. The lewd noises only add to this pleasure. "Something is coming!" I say. He smirks and moves me up and down further on him.

I scream and my release comes. He lays me down. "Now get on your knees." He says. I get to my knees and he sticks it inside again. He gropes my chest while thrusting I don't know how much more I can take.

Time skip

I'm so weak from yesterday. My legs feel like jelly. Yet I can't stop feeling the way I felt when me and Enji had sex. He's made me a pervert. It's all I can think about now and I can't focus.

"(Y/n)~" I hear someone say in a sing song tone. I turn around and it's Mitsuki. "Hey Mitsuki what's up?" I ask. "I was wondering if you felt sick yesterday. I didn't see you leave the school. Normally you get Wednesday off from the council." She says. "Yeah my stomach wasn't feeling to good. I think it was something I ate since I feel better now." I say.

"Are you sure you've been sick before and still came to school you need to rest when you don't feel well." She says. "I'm alright if I feel bad again I'll go to the nurses office promise." I say. "Okay I'll see you in class." She says and walks off. "Oh (Y/n) could you take these to the teachers office." A teacher says. "Sure thing." I say.

I take all the boxes. I see Enji talking with some girls and his friends. He looks at me and I look away. "(Y/n) need some help?" Taishiro and Toshinori ask. These two blondes are in the council with me.

The two of them must be massive. "Yes please." I say. "You're both really strong." I say. "Thanks." Taishiro says his cheeks turn a little pink. Unlike Enji they're green flags especially Taishiro.

He's so large and kind. He's always so considerate. He'd be a great lover. I think of everything he'd do to me. We pass Enji.

He looks upset. He shouldn't be. It's none of his business who I choose to be with...or sleep with. What is wrong with me today?! We get to the teachers office and set them on a table.

"Thank you for helping me I appreciate it." I say. "No problem." Toshinori says. "If you ever need anything else let us know." Taishiro says. I nod and they walk off. Anything?

I speed walk to the bathroom. I can't take this. It's too much. Now I can't stop thinking of Taishiro. I need him to do anything to me.

I get to the bathroom and splash water in my face

I get to the bathroom and splash water in my face. Stop acting this way. It's lewd and inappropriate. I need to pray or something. Anything to stop these thoughts.

I dry my face and go to the first floor by going down the less used stairs. No one every really uses these stairs for some reason. Enji is there at the half way point. I just go passed him. "We need to talk and you know it. So get back here." He says.

I turn to him. "What is it?" I ask. "You know exactly what it is?" He says. "What the fact that I ignored you. You ignored me too. Not to mention you were hanging out with those girls who you've never talked to. Clearly yesterday was just a one time thing." I say then walk off. He pins me against the wall.

He kisses me I don't want to at first but anything is better than nothing. He kisses me like he means it. Like he actually cares. He slides me up the walk and keeps kissing me. He grinds against me. He stops for a second.

"We'll have sex right here right now on one condition" He says. "Right here?!" I say. "You heard me." He says. I look away actually thinking about it. "My one condition is." He says. He grabs my jaw to face him. "You never talk to Taishiro ever again." He says.

TBC...