Parents

( let me just *pours tears on part* That should do it. I have no clue why I so cried much but I did.)

Your POV

I will never understand that boy and his need to be in on fashion. He wears crocs and tells me I need to change my look. It makes him happy though. I get a leather jacket that says crimson riot on the back. Somethings don't change at least. My little boy is growing up so fast. I put it in the basket. I refuse to change how I wear my makeup.

I have my limits. I go to the make up aisle. There stood a huge muscular man almost as tall as the shelves. He looks so confused at the make up. He is handsome really handsome.

Flash back

"Oh come on mom it's so unmanly of you to wear these clothes. They look like great grandma would wear these and she'd be upset." He says holding my leg. "Well I'm not trying to look manly. I'm a woman if you haven't notice. You were in my stomach for 9 whole months." I say trying to leave the kitchen. "You know what I mean though." He says. "Kiri sweetie what I wear doesn't matter you just wear what you want." I say. "But it does you need to dress younger. Have you seen yourself in the mirror." He says. I sigh. He picks me up.

"Put me down!" I say. He puts me on the couch. "We need to talk about something else something more important." He says sitting down. "Okay that changed quick." I say. "I know you miss dad a lot." He says. I just look at him. "I know you hide yourself so you don't attract anyone. Cause you don’t want to get hurt again." He says.

I just look to the side. "I also know that you get lonely. I'm gonna be out being a pro and I know you worry a lot. So you need somebody to comfort you while you watch me on the news. You deserve to be happy again. They can be a guy a girl whatever as long as you're happy." He says. A tear falls down my cheek. "I'm sorry I upset you!" He says and holds me. I hold him close. "Its not that it tears of happiness and sadness. When did you grow up and become so manly." I say and rub his back. "So are you okay then?" He asks.

"I'm okay." I say. "Sooo all that being said can I at least give you one outfit." He says. "Will it make you happy?" I ask. "The happiest." He says with a smile. I sigh. "Okay." I say. "Good cause I kinda maybe put a lot of new clothes in your closet that I thought you might look good in." He says. "I thought you might say something like that." I say.

Present

I could at least help him out. Plus I look so young that he probably won't even notice my age. I go through getting what I need. Just go for it. "Excuse me." I say. He looks down at me. His eyes are so pretty.

"Do you need help? You seem kind of confused." I say. "My daughter asked me to get her some foundation is what she called it. There's some code that I don't understand." He says showing me the number and brand on the list. I look at the shelf and pick the one he needs. "Here you go." I say handing it to him. "Thanks. I don't know why children are so complicated. No offense." He says. (*plays evil morty music*) "Oh no I get it. My son is so confusing at times." I say.

"Son? How old?" He asks. "Sixteen." I say. "You look so young though." He says.

"Oh my son convinced me that I should change my wardrobe

"Oh my son convinced me that I should change my wardrobe. Guess I wasn't dressing my age. This is way younger than expected. Apparently I was dressing like a grandma but now I dress like this. I'm not mad with it though keeps most of the creeps away." I say. "I have three children ("three children"). My daughter is twenty two and I have two sons one is sixteen the other is nineteen." He says. "How does your spouse feel about this?" He asks. "I don't have a spouse at the moment. My husband died in the army." I say. "Oh sorry to here that." He says. "It's okay.... Do you have a spouse?" I ask. "No I'm divorced." He says.

"Oh really? I'm sorry but really?" I say. Oh god I said that out loud! "Yeah whats so shocking about that?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Well it's just you seem nice. You're also handsome too thats why." I say looking away. "Do you maybe wanna buy this stuff and go on a date?" He asks. "Yes I'd like that very much." I say with a smile.

End