Submissive softy 🍋

Your POV

I love this tough exterior he shows this macho angry look of his. As much as I would like for him to ravage me that would never happen. Although I don't mind him beneath me begging for more and mercy at the same time. His public display is a lie. I was shocked once we were in private together.

The fact that this large rough man was so soft and gentle confused me yet intrigued me at the same time. I can make him weak within seconds. There's no need for foreplay or getting ready. He is always ready to be taken. I love toying with him in public.

He tries so hard to be this dom that will do as he pleases until he's satisfied. One little brush against him make him weak. I sigh and lean back on the couch. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Hm nothing." I says.

It couldn't hurt for him to be rough with me every once in awhile. "I'm gonna go on patrol I'll see you in a bit." I say. "Okay." He says. He seemed concern but nothings wrong. I leave the building.

"Hey (Y/n)." I hear. It's fat gum. "Hey." I say. "Wanna patrol together?" He asks. "Sure." I say. It'll be nice to be around some top energy.

"So how's it going at endeavors agency?" He asks. "It's good I guess." I say. "You guess?" He says. "It's nothing." I say. We were together for a while as friends with benefits.

He could get a bit too excited and release too much. Plus I wanted a more serious relationship if I were to get pregnant. He wasn't ready for that. "Hey is everything really okay?" He asks. "Yeah no worries. How about you?" I ask.

"The same as usual." He says. He tilts my chin up to him and gets close to my face. He looks so stern and serious. My heart is beating a hundred miles per hour. "Do I need to punish you?" He asks. "No sir!" I say. "I see." He says and lets go.

"See what?" I ask. "You're tired." He says. "Tired?" I ask. "Remember when I forced you to do the work for a week as punishment?" He asks. "Yeah what about it?" I ask.

"You were so excited and eager to have something done to you. That being said You've been topping Enji for awhile now haven't you?" He asks. "That's none of your business." I say. He squints at me. "Yes sir." I say. "Look all you have to do is ask for a little time off from being on top. We never had that issue because you were completely fine in any position." He says.

I just look away. He sighs. "Just be dominant for real. Jesus you really need to be topped. This half ass top crap is not cutting it." He says. "I do not half ass an-" I say. "Just be a good girl and listen." He says.

I groan and look away. "You just have to top him how you'd want to be topped." He says. "It won't feel the same though." I say. "Trust me I know how to get you going just do as I say." He says. "Fine I'll try it." I say.

"Such a good little bottom." He says teasingly. "Am not I'm a top." I say. "Keep that same energy. Now go back inside and show him how you want it from above. I'll see you later." He says and walks off. Honestly he's still so demanding. Apparently I don't mind it.

He did have a point though. I haven't been giving the number one Dom performance. I'll figure it out though. I go back inside. I go into his office.

He pins me to the door. "Huh?" I say. I look at him up and down. Is he trying to be dominant? "I-I'm going to take you tonight." He says. This is adorable.

"Is that so?" I ask. "I can be dominant for you just like Taishiro." He says. "Taishiro? You saw what happened outside didn't you?" I ask. "Maybe." He says. "That was nothing. He was just giving me some pointers." I say.

"On what be honest with me!" He says pouty. "You've probably noticed that I haven't been giving it my all in bed lately." I say. "No what does that matter?" He asks. He's worried and saddened. "I haven't been completely honest with myself. I'm not good enough at this. Being a top for so long makes me feel like I'm not doing good enough. I've just been tired of it lately. Being top all the time and not doing much of anything." I say.

"So what does Taishiro have to do with anything." He says. I just blush. "He gave me some pointers. How to make me feel more confident as a top. I thought that I could try it to see if you like it." I say. "Well I don't want anything that has to do with him." He says. I squint at him and hold his face.

He swallows. "Sit on the couch and behave." I say. "Yes ma'am." He goes and sits on the couch. I walk over to the couch. "What I do has nothing to do with him. He isn't a part of this. It's me and you. This is just me completely making you weak." I say.

"Making you tremble." I say slowly get on my knees and rub up his thighs. He gulps hard as I undo his pants and pull it out. "And me completely devouring you." I say. I go all the way down to the base sucking slowly. He grips the back of the couch.

He moans as I bob my head slurping. He grips my hair and puts his this on my shoulders. It's hitting my gag reflex. He pulls me back and forth as I grip his thighs. He pants as I suck harder and faster.

He's starting to sweat. His legs tremble as he screams. "Fuck I'm gonna cum please more!" He shouts. He holds my head at the base and cums down my throat. It's filling my cheeks.

I swallow as much as I can. I pull off and he goes limp. I take my clothes off. "Give me a second Ahh~." He says but I'm already half way down him. I sit all the way down.

I bounce and he whimpers. I hold the back of the couch and bounce faster. He's trying to catch his breath. "I can't t- not anymore." He says trying to form sentences. Hes already trembling. I slam down harder making him scream. I roll my hips as I'm all the way down him.

He can't even make a sound. He just cums over and over. I keep bouncing. "Please have mercy." He says trembling. I stop and he breathes out. I grope him and kiss his neck while going up and down slowly. He goes limp and lays back.

I stop and look at him. He really can't take anymore. Huh didn't think he'd be done this soon. He's so cute though tired out like this. "Enji." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "I love you you know that right?" I say.

"Of course I do." He says. "Good." I say and lay against him. He holds me. "I just got a bit worried is all." He says. "About what." I ask. He pulls the blanket off the arm of the couch and puts it over me. "That you liked Taishiro again. I know that I'm not dominant. I also know that you and Taishiro were together for a long time. Friends with benefits or official you had to of loved him once too right?" He asks.

"I did back then. We didn't exactly end things badly. We just went our separate ways. Me and Taishiro aren't a thing anymore. It's just me and you. I don't mind being dominant. It's just I'd like a break from it sometimes. So when I don't want sex it's just me needing a break." I say. "I can top you I can I promise." He says. This hurts me. "Baby I don't need you to. You're perfect with where you're at right now. If my relationship with Taishiro bothers you then I'll end it." I say. I can tell he feels insecure I understand that.

He holds me tight and I hold him. "I would give anything to make you happy. My body, my soul anything. I know that you don't feel at ease even though I'm saying these things." I say. He just holds me. "Can we just cuddle here please? Not deal with the world right now not anybody else? Just me and you?" He asks. "Of course we can you have me all to yourself. You're stuck with me till you're sick of me." I say.

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of you." He says. My sweet soft Enji where would I be with out you. "Can we lay down?" I ask. "Mhm." He says. He lays down with me on top of him. "And I love you too you know a lot." He says. "I know and I'm grateful." I say.

(Was this good I'm not really sure. It did nothing for me. I wonder if the doms liked this.)