Practice🍋

(I published this to early in accident it wasn't finish but it is now uwu. This is kind of the before part of Yandere Enji. I wanted to do this because I had imagine this. It turned out to be a bit more lewd than I expected. This one you actuallyhave sex instead of waiting for the stall moment.)

Your POV

He stares at me from time to time while he's reading. I just relax and watch TV. Valentine's day is coming up and everyone is all lovey dovey and making out. We've never even had our first kisses. We've been best friends for the longest.

He's my only friend because he can be so intimidating and protective. I look him up and down. I don't think he can help it though with his looks. He has a hard on. He has been looking at me for awhile so does that mean he's into me. I turn the TV off. "Enji." I say.

"Hm?" He says. "Valentines day is coming up." I say. "Yeah." He says. "So say if someone were to kiss you would you be nervous." I say. He shuts the book. "First of all that would be terrible because chances are I won't like them but yeah why?" I ask. "I was wondering. If we could practice together. We're best friends and its always just us so no one else would know. It's better to practice than to be humi-" I say.

"It's okay. Just to be safe do you want to make out." He says. I nod. He gets comfortable on the bed. "Come here." He says. I straddle him but don't sit. He holds my cheek. "Ready?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say. We kiss for a bit then let go. It was so passionate. "Again?" He asks. I nod and hold the sides of his neck. We kiss again this time for longer and with tongue. He holds my waist. "Please sit down." He says.

His eyes look different now. I slowly sit. It's so hard and throbbing. I hold back my moans. It's throbbing faster. I cover my mouth and hold his shoulder. "Are you hurting?" He asks.

"No." I say. "I'm glad." He says. He pulls me back to kiss him. We kiss again. He rubs his hands up my thighs and squeezes my ass. I moan then stop.

"I'm sorry." I say. He got harder from the moan. "Why are you apologizing?" He asks. "I moaned. I'm enjoying this too much." I say blushing. "It's okay this is our first so there's nothing to worry or be sorry about. It's just you and me." He says. "I want to take our clothes off but with the lights off." I say. "Okay we can do that." He says and moves some hair from my face.

I get off. He gets up and turns the lights off. He gets back in bed. We strip and I get back on top of him. He goes back to gripping my ass. "Did you take off your panties?" He asks. "I forgot I decided to wear a thong today." I say.

He's getting hard again. "That's okay do you want to keep going?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. He covers us. We kiss and I run my hands up his chest feeling him. He grips tighter and moves his hips up making me moan. "Fuck keep moaning for me." He says.

He moves his hips again. "Yes~." I moan. He thrusts faster. I take my bra off and kiss him again. He got harder. I press down a bit. "Fuck." He says.

I grind against his thrusts. I kiss his neck. He holds me down stopping me. He pulls my waist up some. He barely rubs his hard on against me. "Enji please~." I moan. I feel it go in between my lips through the fabric.

"I want to have sex right now I need you please Enji I need you." I say. He pulls his boxers down a bit and moves my thong to the side. He pulls me all the way down. "Fuck fuck." I wince and grip his biceps. He finally gets me to the bottom. "I'm sorry that it's too much for you." He says. "It's okay I'll get use to it." I say.

"You're insides are going crazy." He says. "It feels really good being this way with you." I say. "I need to tell you something." He says. "What is it?" I ask as I try to adjust. "I love you so very much and I've always wanted to be with you. In a relationship a long term relationship. More than just friends. Lovers till the end of our days. I want to make you my bride. When you asked if we could practice. I was so happy. It made me feel like you loved me enough to do something like this." He says.

I sit up a bit and jolt from the pain. "I do I love you so much. I want to be your bride. I want to love you forever. I'm so happy that you want that. I'd love nothing more than for you to be my husband." I say. "I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to tell you. I was nervous since we've been together as friends for so long." He says. "It's okay what matters is that you said it and that we love each other." I say. "Are you ready for me to move now?" He asks. 

"Mhm." I say. He pulls me up and down slowly. I put my hands on his chest. "Yes~." I moan. He sucks on my nipples pulling me up and down faster. I hold him tight as he bounces me. I tremble from the force.

He holds me close and speeds up quickly. I cum over and over as he hits the right spots. I'm a moaning mess. I squeeze his chest as he hits with deep thrusts. He stops and thrusts in slowly and cums. He continues to as it releases inside me. I can barely make a sound from the feeling.

It's so much and going so deep. It's filling me completely and pumping without him moving. I relax on him. He kisses my forehead. "How are you doing you okay?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. "You aren't hurting too bad?" He asks.

"It hurts a bit." I say. "Okay." He says. He lays me next to him and holds me. "We'll just lay here till you feel better. We'll continue once you've healedup a bit. I don't want to break you." He says and rubs my shoulder in the cuddle. "I love you Enji." I say. "I love you too." He says.