Sugaring

This whole story is very hard lemon like freaky nasty.

Yes there are more parts I have two more in the works but they need editing. I don't want to keep you on lemon edge. Edging pisses me off. I try to go full throttle no stopping till it's done. Sometimes I'll be done and I lose all my interest in finishing the part after it's done. So I try to go write other stuff that's not lewd. If I lose interest it won't be good enough. That happened last night so I have to wait till the moments right for good quality lemon. This one will be like harder lemon a ⚠️⚠️🍋 instead of a ⚠️🍋 which is a little harder just a bit. Now on with the story.

Your POV

I curl up on my couch and look at my PayPal and groan. "Fuck I don't want to work over time." I say. "What's wrong?" Nemuri asks. "I do everything in my power to keep my bills low so I can afford things but prices for everything are getting too high." I say. "Just become a sugar baby. You're still young." She says.

"A what?" I ask. "A sugar baby you know. What you're called when you have a sugar daddy." She says. I just look confused. "Fine I'll spell it out for you." She says. She explains everything.

"That doesn't sound so bad it's just spending time and dating older guys?" I ask. "Mhm you could have sex with them those guys pay way more." She says. "How did you come across this?" I ask. "I learn a lot of things from a lot of places." She says. "Have you ever slept with one?" I ask.

"Only three." She says. "How many have you had?!" I ask shocked. Her phone goes off. She looks at it. "This one makes it fifteen. I've had about ten sugar mama's." She says.

"Nemuri." I say. "What I'm getting major bank doing this. I only have that shit job cause I need insurance." She says. I just look to the side. She crawls into my lap. She gropes me. "Seriously right now?!" I say.

Lewd bit

She kisses my neck and I hold her waist. She looks at me with a smirk. She puts her hand in my pants. "I know you're curious. I'll set you up. Show you how it's done and let you handle it from there. Sound good?" She asks rubbing my area. "Yes ma'am." I say.

"Good girl you're doing so good already." She says. I whimper. "Your praise kink will be satisfied I know that's for sure." She says and giggles.

Time skip

"Okay you're all set. Profile is up and now we wait. It shouldn't take long that swimsuit picture of you is mouth watering." She says. "I didn't even want to wear that barely coverage shit you bought me. They'll think I'm a slut Nemuri." I whine. "You'll be fine." She says. The laptop goes off rapidly. "Did you put a virus on my laptop?" I ask.

"Nope those are your requests. They are just dying to just get a picture of you. They'll really just pay you a hundred dollars for just one average picture. 500 for underwear and 1000 for one private part. You can also send them your underwear and get like 500 to 700 dollars. These people are really desperate and perverted. There's a whole banking system on here to where you get paid through the site. Some of these people you don't even meet in person. There is video chat to the have to pay 5 dollars per minute though. 10 if it's a dirty video." She says.

"This is so wrong Nemuri." I say. "Well you said yes mommy I'll do anything for you I promise. While we were fucking so a promise is a promise. Plus you need the money desperately. I saw your account." She says. "Now let's these request simmer we have some shopping to do. I need to get you the things you'll need. You'll be swimming in 100 dollar bills in no time. So get dressed you can sit around naked later." She says.

Time skip

I can't believe I agreed to this. She's brought me to an adult store. "Now let's begin you don't have a single sex pair set of underwear." She says. "That's because I've never intended on doing something so lewd." I say. "Yeah yeah the granny panties are gonna have to step aside for dates. From now on you're wearing these out." She says holding up strings tied together. "I'm sorry but do you know who you're talking to? Do you know that shit will just. Sloop! Right into my organs." I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Small undies will do thank you very much." I say. "Also just a few thongs." She says. I groan. "Now for the oh so agonizing part for you." She says acting dramatically. She pulls me over to the toys.

"Couldn't you just pick some out for me?" I ask. "Nope you chose so you'll know you'll want to use them." She says. I sigh. What have I got myself into.

Time skip

We get back to my place. "You know for you to be a complete freak and a absolute mess you sure are so reserved." She says. "I am who I am." I say. "Now let's check." She says opening my laptop. "We can get the pictures out of the way first since you can take only a few photos and send it out to several people." She says. "Okay." I say. We'll do the underwear mailing thing over time.

TBC...