feelings

I was wondering why didn't Rei do something to Natsuo because like I said I'm reading the manga there's a bit where it only shows half of Shoto but all of Natsuo. I'm guessing that's what she saw. I'm guessing because he just so happened to walk into the kitchen when she was about to snap. If Natsuo didn't show any signs of Enji he sure as hell does now. Especially now Natsuo looks almost exactly like Enji with his broad shoulders and cute face. Look at him.

 Sweet soft boy 😌 plus he has the same VA of Sugawara

Sweet soft boy 😌 plus he has the same VA of Sugawara. I forgot to tell you about the Natsuo x reader I did in the mha characters x reader. It was similar to the one time thing story. Anyway need to make some fluffy content.

Your POV

I try my best to get comfy. I'm trying to sleep with clothes on since I'm with Enji and our relationship is kind of strange. We're both kind of quiet and there isn't much communication. We don't show our feelings much. People are unsure about our relationship since we seem so cold.

Like we're just strangers but that's not it at all. We go at our own slow pace. Sometimes I do want to speed things up in our relationship. Like I want to show him all my affection. Then again I'm hesitant.

What if I do go to fast for him? What if I end up suffocating him with them? I don't want him to leave me for it. So slow and steady wins the race. I sigh accepting the fact that I'll just have to be uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to go sleep on the couch? I can leave." He says. "No it's fine it's just. Normally I sleep without a bra or pants so I'm a bit uncomfortable." I say. "Oh. You can take them off I won't look or touch you." He says. He is giving me the go ahead. I take them off.

I just look at his back. I want him to show me affection. To hold my hand even just a kiss on the cheek. Does he want me to make the first move? I take a deep breath in and out.

I scoot closer to him pressing myself against him. I put my hands and cheek on his back. His heart beat is so calm. He feels so warm. "You okay?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say. Just this closeness though is good enough for me. "Enji." I say. "Hm?" He says. "Do you ever want me to show you more affection?" I ask.

"I do think of wanting to be more affectionate with you. I just don't know how to approach you about it. So I just wait. I wait for you to do something. I know it's not really smart and it's probably not all that romantic but I just don't want things to go wrong because I want more. That I don't want you to think I'm greedy." He says.

"Enji I'd love to give you affection and I'd like it a lot if you gave me some. I know our relationship isn't all that touchy feely. I just didn't want to overwhelm you with my wants and my needs to give you my physical attention." I say.

He turns over. He looks at me. "Then I will I'll give it to you till you tell me it's too much. Let's promise to be more open about our feelings. At this rate we aren't getting anywhere. We'd probably be dead before we even think of making a big step." He says.

"I promise to be more open with my feelings." I say. "Okay so could you turn over." He asks. I turn over. He scoots closer and wraps one leg and arm over me. My face must be 50 shades of red.

"I'll hold you like this more often." He says then rests his cheek on mine. Sweet Jesus this is going from zero to a hundred real quick. My heart is racing but I accept this. Any affection is better than none and this is amazing. "I love you you know that right?" He asks.

"Of course I do." I say. "Good because I never want you to doubt that or think that I don't." He says. "Do you know that I love you back?" I ask. "I do." He says. "So then do you see us having a future together?" I ask.

"A future together?" He asks. "Yeah like happily ever after and all of that good stuff." I say. "I do. I want to have a future with you. Get married have kids grow old together all of it." He says. "I'm glad. That makes me very happy." I say. He kisses my cheek. I'm so happy that we feel the same way.