Comfort

I was like this the whole time I was writing this 🥺 I love soft enji so much.

Your POV

I walk out of my job and decide to go grocery shopping. I get mostly everything I need. I then see the most cutest endeavor bear. It's adorable. It even has his usual angry expression.

 It even has his usual angry expression

It's big just like him. Well not as big as him but bigger than an average bear. I put it in my cart. This will be great when he's off on patrol or working over time. I'll still have him to snuggle and I'll feel more comfortable.

Time skip

I put all my groceries away and put the bear on my bed. Hopefully he won't mind it. He can be quite jealous at times. I need to make a new grocery list for the things I didn't get. The door bell rings.

I shut my bedroom door and go answer it. It's him. "Hi baby." I say. "Hey." He say and kisses my cheek. "I decided to clock out early and spend some time with you. It feels like it's been  forever." He says walking in and I shut the door.

Maybe it's not the best time to have the bear out. He takes my hand and tries to go to the bedroom. I stop him from heading there. "Let's just sit on the couch and cuddle." I say. "Mhm." He says. He knows something is up. I was too nervous when I said that.

He lets go. He looks at me with that look. I just blush. "Stop staring at me like that." I say looking away covering my face. He knows I can't handle when he looks at me like that. "It's unfair how you get me all flustered like this." I say. He makes me feel like a school girl sometimes.

He holds my waist and get close to my face. I hate how he teases me. I pull him in we kiss. He makes me weak in the knees. He lays me down on the love seat. He gets in front of me. Then runs off to the bedroom.

"Damn it Enji!" I say. I go after him and he opens the door. He stops and just stares. "Don't look at it!" I say trying to cover his face embarrassed.

He grabs my wrists. "Oh so this is what you were hiding." He says. I just look away. "I think it's adorable. You love me so much you want things of me." He says. "It's just I think it'll be comforting to have something like this when you aren't around. Plus I thought it was cute." I say.

"Well you won't need it when I'm around." He says. "Plus I can hold you, give you kisses and, keep you safe so take that." He says. He holds my face and leans down. "No." I say covering his mouth. He raises an eyebrow. "No kisses for you. I'm mad at you." I say. "What?! Why?!" He says.

"You tricked me. You made me think that you wanted to be romantic with me." I say looking away. "Ah I see. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you though." He says. "Yeah ri-" I say. He snatches me up. He tosses the bear in the closet and slams it shut.

He then puts me on the bed. He gets on top of me and lays on me. "Right now. No tricks no teasing. Just me and you being with each other. We can get dinner later and do whatever from there." He says. "That sounds good." I say. He rubs his face on my chest.

"Enji!" I say. "What?" He says. I just look to the side. "Sorry if you aren't comfortable with that. I guess it's a reflex. It's like I'm holding a soft pillow I can rub my face into." He says. "....It's fine." I say. "Okay just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." He says and puts his face back into my chest. We haven't had sex yet.

We've held hands and held each other but that's as far as we've gotten. I want to go slow and I'm glad that he respects my wishes. I run my hands through his hair. He looks up at me. He comes up a bit and we slowly go in for a kiss.

It's so passionate it feels different. I hold him and he lets go. "I want you to feel safe and comfortable with me. The one place you should always feel safe is just being by my side with me. I want you to be able to relax and feel at ease knowing that I'm there for you. That when everything goes to hell you have someone to come to. To know that at least you have someone that cares about you. No matter what. It's what I want most in life. You mean so much to me and that will never change. So I'm sorry really when I screw up or hurt your feelings. Really sorry." He says.

I tear up. He holds me wipes my tears away. "I love you so so much Enji. With everything in me. I'm so happy that you're in my life." I say. "I'm glad you're in mine too." He says and holds me close.

End