Sugaring P10

Your POV

I get home from my punishment. I take Ibuprofen and sit on the couch. I get my laptop. Time to get to work again. I talk to a few people that want to keep our relationship online.

Then swipe on the app. There was a beautiful woman who was looking for women. So I swipe and as usual it's a date. We talk for a bit. She wants to take me on a date tomorrow.

It'll be interesting since I've only ever been with Nemuri romantically. Her name is Uwabami. I get ready for my date. I don't think I'll tell Nemuri. She may get jealous that I'll be with another woman.

Time skip

I meet her for lunch. "(Y/n)." She asks. "Yes." I say. "Shall we?" She says. I nod with a smile. Her voice is just as beautiful as she is. We go in.

"You look gorgeous." I say. "Why thank you so do you." She says. "Thank you." I say. We talk and laugh. "I love your voice it makes me very happy and your laugh is contagious." I say. "You're so sweet." She says. "I was nervous about this date. I was worried that I would be so nervous and clueless. I've only ever been with one woman. Plus I'm new to this sugar baby life style. I really wanted to impress you so badly. I've done my best to be calm and collected." I say.

"Aww you are so cute." She says. She takes my hand. "How about we get out of here. I'd love to dress you up take you shopping." She says. "Yes ma'am." I say blushing. She giggles. "Okay then I'll see you at the mall." She says.

Time skip

We get to the mall and she holds my hand. We get to the first store and she picks somethings out for me. I pick somethings too. We head to the dressing room and she waits outside for me. These clothes seem a bit revealing.

I wouldn't mind wearing these for her though. I put a outfit together and open the door. She looks at me up and down. "Please don't just stare at me like that tell me what you think." I say. She stands up and walks up to me.

She holds my cheek and kisses me. She comes in the stall and locks it while kissing me. She gently presses me against the wall as we french kiss. She pulls the skirt off and I pull the shirt off. She takes her dress off.

She has a strap on on. "Well someone was dressed for the occasion." She says looking at my lewd undergarments. "Are you certain that will fit?" I ask embarrassed. "Yes." She says.

Time skip

We pant from the heated moment. "Let's go to my place after this. Sound good?" She asks kissing my neck. "Mhm." I say.

Time skip

After shopping and going to Uwabami's house I go to a few stores by myself. I get a some clothing racks and organizations things to sort out what I have for each Daddy and Uwabami. Also for upcoming clients. Clients sound better sometimes since I have several people. They like to see me in certain things so I need to have a place for each one.

I'll probably clear out my basement for these kind of things. It's pretty messy down there but it'll look nice once I clean it up. It's like a little apartment down there. I think it's settled I will. I get a lot more things to fix it up then go home.

Surprisingly Nemuri wasn't there. I bring everything inside then go to my basement. Oh boy this will take awhile.

Time skip

I threw everything away. I didn't need any of it so I called for one of those garbage trucks and they took it all away. Now for the fun part. I place everything where it needs to be. There, much better.

It's really spacious now. I really don't want to do this but I need to go to the lingerie store. It'll spice things up in the future. Maybe I'll get some toys while I'm at it. I won't open them up till later though.

Time skip

I bring the haul home. I put them where they belong. I go upstairs and plop them on the couch with a sprite. I go through my phone and look through more profiles. Now this one I definitely want to go on a date with. Let's see if we work. Shinjuro Rengoku.

TBC...