Mine 2 🍋

⚠️🍋Hard lemon🍋⚠️

Your POV

"I want to go all the way this time." He says. He pulls out and it's massive. "So?" He says holding my waist. I untie the bottoms. He looks at my area.

"I've waited so long to see you this way." He says. He pulls me to him. "Please sit." He says. I kiss him and slowly slide down. I grip his shoulders wincing into the kiss.

"Fuck." He says holding me tight. I just hold him while he lets me adjust. "Finally we're together just how it should be. We fit perfectly. Now we can be together forever. We have each others first time and first kiss. We can have each others first all of them together. My princess is finally where she belongs." He says. He kisses and squeezes my ass. He moves me up and down I cover my mouth to hide my moans.

"Please don't hide them let me hear them be loud if you like aaha." He says cumming. I gasp from his release. "Enji you came so fast why didn't you pull ou~t." I say as he goes all the way in. "Because you're my princess. My princess deserves to feel every bit of each experience especially when it comes to this." He says. He holds me tight and moves quickly cumming over and over moaning.

I moan and tilt my head back. "See you're enjoying me doing this to you. You enjoy each of my thrusts. You moaning every time they're like a drug to me I need them all." He says pressing me against a wall. "I can feel you getting close. Cum for me release for me as I pound you." He says and cums. The stall shakes from the strong thrusts. "I can't help it. The way it pulses and pumps in me." I say and moan loudly.

I cum hard trembling. He moans and basically melts. I can see the release on both sides of us and hear it drip drop onto the floor. He holds me tight and bursts inside of me. There's no way we came this much well mostly him.

I don't understand how it's even possible. He chuckles pulling me up and down. "You shouldn't be so surprised. Your beautiful body and the amount of teasing finally drove my body crazy. I don't have control of how much I'm cumming. I've wanted this for so long. Those grinds and groping are finally skin to skin. Having to hide my release was annoying. Not being able to do it inside you upset me. I've dreamed of you doing things to me and the many things I'd do to you." He says kissing my neck.

My legs still trembling as I grip his shoulders. "Show me." I say taking the top off. I pull his shirt off. "Huh?" He says. It's like a switch has been flipped and I need him so badly. "Show me everything you want to do to me." I say. "Princess we'll be here all day. Plus I have more than a days worth." He says kissing my neck.

"Do what you can and then we'll go to my place and continue." I say. I must look so desperate. "God I love that look. How you look so desperate for my touch it's one of the best experiences in the world. I still remember the first time you looked at me like this. You were so shy and cute about it yet so lewd." He says. We kiss. "Let's go to your place we've made a mess and it'll get even messier as we go. We'll get you a swimsuit somewhere else." He says.

I nod. He helps me put my clothes on and carries me while I carry my bag. We walk out and the stall collapses. He just keeps walking. I hide my face in his chest.

Time skip

He was an animal. I look down at my body especially with the marking. My area is bruised and I can barely move. He holds me tight while he sleeps nuzzling my face. I can't even sleep from the action. I'm so amazed. He's so talented and incredible at this.

We're always together so he hasn't been with anyone else. My legs are still trembling it's been two hours. It's the next day he didn't stop for a second he kept going. He's so stoic and emotionless but he's completely different in bed. A moaning mess with non stop energy.

I'm definitely pregnant. He hasn't pulled out yet and he's sleeping. Even so it was made clear in the stall. I can't believe he was so rough enough to break it. At least it was with him. Someone who will love me forever.

Enji's POV

She has no clue I'm awake I just want to hold her and stay inside her. To be close for just a bit longer. Having her to myself is a dream come true. She took me so well and her reactions were bliss. I must have came buckets inside of her. She'll have my children for sure. She gave me no choice. I couldn't hold back one bit. I love her and she'll be mine forever.

End