Android

(This is in the Detroit: Become human world. I miss it so much. Connor was my favorite 😊. So I only did the good route the one where no one dies. I didn't even want to think about Connor dying. It's a good game you should try it. I think its a Playstation and PC only game though. O.O I could do slime ranchers too. I don't know why but I have this obsession of Enji being a cowboy. Slime ranchers isn't like old west times but if you watch Mark or Jack play it you'll see why I'd make him a cowboy in it. I know which ones I'd have him have on his ranch too kind of. There's loads of combinations so I have a few options. I could do a few game based one shots. I like these too mainly. Oh my God could you imagine switch sports Enji 😂. I think he'd be good at it though. That all aside let's get into it.)

Your POV

I'm called into the boss's office. I haven't done anything wrong he just wants to talk. I get in his office. "Afternoon Detective (Y/n)." He says. "Good Afternoon Boss you needed to see me." I say.

"I'm glad to see you've been doing well on your cases." He says. "Thank you boss." I say. "We do have a bit of a task for you though. Something we hope you'll be able to handle and take lightly." He says. "What is it?" I ask. "The cases have been piling up. They've become a bit too advanced for most of our officers. We need your help." He says.

I look at him. "Sure thing but I feel like you aren't telling me something important." I say. He takes a deep breath in and out. "You may want to sit for this." He says. I sit across from him.

"We'd like you to work with an android." He says. "Are you kidding me? I can handle these on my own I swear." I say. "I know but an android could help you out a lot. When I mean cases have piled up I mean it. The state just doesn't want to replace human officers with androids. It would be concerning to the public eye and it's still in testing." He says. I just look away. You've got to be kidding me.

"You're one of our smartest detectives. Androids cost a lot so we need to be careful with how we use them. He will be your personal android. Obviously you'll be getting a raise since you'll have to be more alert and concerned about your surroundings." He says. At least I'll be getting paid more. There aren't many jobs left with androids basically taking everyone's job. "I guess I have no choice. I need this job and the extra money could help me out." I say. "Great we'll get you started today." He says.

Picking up his phone. "Thank God you were easier to talk to than Hank." He says.

Time skip

A tall muscular android walks in. This feels like an insult. "This is Enji. He's mainly used for interrogations when people don't want to talk. We use him to intimidate people who don't cooperate." Boss says. "Hello it's nice to meet you detective (Y/n)." Enji says. "Hi." I say.

His voice is nice. "So you'll be taking him where ever you go. With these cases you'll need 24/7 protection." He says. I don't understand if these cases are that serious why aren't they sent to higher ups. "Now that you've been informed about everything we'll send you the cases. You're dismissed." He says. I get up.

"Come on Enji. We have work to do." I say. He holds the door for me and we leave. We get to my desk. "I have to take care of something first so you just sit here." I say. He sits at my desk. "Hey baby bird." I hear as two arms are wrapped around me. "For the last time Keigo. I'm not a bird and let go of me." I say looking through my computer.

"When will you accept me as your lover?" He whines. "Not gonna happen. I can't have any attachments especially right now. I've got serious business to attend to." I say. He gets close to my ear. "That's not what you said last ni-" He says. I cut him off by elbowing him in the stomach.

"Then maybe tonight one last time." He says. "I can't I have an android to take care of now. Like I said no attachments. Plus with the way you get in the morning I'd be late." I say. "Fine but again sometime. Maybe dinner too." He says with puppy dog eyes. "I guess one dinner couldn't hurt." I say. "Great let me know when you're available." He says.

He gives me a big kiss then walks off quickly. I swear that man! I just look at Enji and he stares at me with those blue eyes.

TBC...