Tired

(Plus sized reader)

Your POV

Enji's been looking so exhausted lately. He's more irritated than usual too. He almost yelled at an old lady and baby the other day. I'm not sure if I should even talk to him when he gets like this. I have to do something though. Me and Enji have been dating for a while now.

We've been to each other's places but we've never slept together. He's told me he's a bad sleeper. So I wouldn't get much sleep. I need to check on him though. I'm going to his place after work.

Time skip

I knock on the door. He looks terrible. He has bags under his eyes and his beard and hair look terrible. "Can I come in?" I ask. He opens the door more. I come in. I sit on the couch. "We need to talk." I say.

"About?" He asks. "You and this state you're in. You're angrier and way more irritable than usual. You look like you haven't slept in years. You just look miserable." I say. He rubs his face. "I am and I haven't slept in days. This whole number one hero thing is harder than I expected." He says. "You know you can always ask for help." I say. "Yeah yeah I've heard that too many times." He says. I just give him a look.

"I'm taking over." I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Taking over your life. I'm going to be taking care of you till you're all better. You can't go on like this. Just because you're the number one hero doesn't mean you can't take care of yourself. What if something bad happens to you because you have been taking care of yourself? Don't argue with me on this okay. Just let me handle it." I say. "Fine I won't do what you have to do." He says. "Thank you. First let's get you something to eat then we're going to bed." I say.

"We?" He says. "Yes we." I say. "I haven't been able to sleep for days I can't just fall asleep." He says. "Just trust me." I say.

Time skip

I get him full and showered. We get in his bed. "Okay now what how are you going to work your magic?" He asks. "Come here." I say opening my arms. "Plus sized girls are the most comfortable girls. Just hugging one is as comfortable as your dream bed." I say.

He goes to hug me "Please just holding you won't be enough to oh God this is amazing." He says and lays against me. I cover us up. "Comfy?" I ask. "Very." He says. I rub his back. I hold him and his eyes start to close. He's trying to fight it. I kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Enji." I say. He's passed out within seconds. I'll have you back to normal Enji. I promise. I fall asleep.

Time skip

I wake up. He's still sound asleep. I look at the time it's the next day. I go to get up but he whines and holds me tight. I just stay there. Anything to make him better.

Time skip

It's been hours since I've woken up. I try to get up again. I quickly replace myself with a pillow. I run to go to the bathroom to do my business wash my hand and come back. He's whining and grinding his teeth.

He wasn't kidding when he said he was a bad sleeper. I get back in bed. I have him hold me and he's back to normal. Interesting. He's fine until I leave. Maybe he just needs somebody to hold and be there with him to sleep. He snuggles into me.

Time skip

It's been several hours. Jeez he really needed that sleep. His face is so calm and relaxed. I rub his cheek and it slowly wakes up. "Hey morning." I say.

"Morning." He says. "You slept for two whole days." I say. "Sorry." He says. "It's okay let's get you something to eat I'm starving. If you need more sleep we'll sleep some more after but right now food." I say. He nods.

Time skip

We eat and he's not ready to wake up. It's cute to be honest. Once we finish eating we take showers and get back in bed. "Thank you." He says sleepily. "For?" I ask.

"For taking care of me. Sleeping with me till I feel better." He says. "You're welcome I've been getting some good rest too. So thank you too." I say. He nods holding me close. And just like that he's out like a light. I have a feeling we'll be sleeping for awhile.

Time skip

It took him awhile but he's finally all better. Back to his happy less grumpy self. He honestly seems more happier than usual. Maybe he just needed some good rest all along. He alway has me stay at his place so he gets good sleep now. I love this new cuddly version of him. This feels like the real him. I'm glad he's finally back.