The quiet game 🍋

Your POV

Midnight gave us some game for a wedding gift. Obviously her being her it has to be sexual. She says it's to spice it up. Are marriage has just started and knowing how Enji is he's got more tricks up his sleeve. There isn't any harm in looking through them.

I definitely wasn't going to open them at the wedding. I open the big box. There are several games inside. One pops out. The quiet game this will be interesting. Obviously a game I'll lose at. He can be so quiet but I don't mind.

Let's see the rules. How can you make this game sexual? The book is taken. "What do we have here?" Enji says. I just blush from trying to look at the lewd games. "My pure innocent wife is reading such filth. I'm so shocked. When did you become so lewd?" He teases. "Shut up!" I say embarrassed.

"No need to get angry." He says. I try to take it from him. He just holds it up and reads it. I climb him. He picks me up by my shirt. "You'll hurt yourself." He says continuing to read. "Simple enough here you go. We start once you finish." He says and puts me down.

He hands me the book. I read it. Oh this is interesting. I set the book down on the table. Let the game begin. It last for forever till one of us talks to the other. That includes writing and signing as well.

The one who speaks first loses. The winner gets to do as they please. The loser has no say in what the winner wants to do. I'll just go about my day ignoring him. Just act like he's not there. Well...I could look at him every once in awhile. I know he won't make this easy on me.

I go to the bedroom and put on the shorts he likes. He hates it when I go out in them. He wants to be the only one who sees me in them. I get a shirt that matches and go to the kitchen. I get the reusable bags and get ready to head to the grocery store.

I get to the door and he watches me. I look at him. He warns me with a look. I just smirk I turn the knob. He gets up. I open the door and run to the car. He chases after me and I get in the driver's seat successfully.

He gets in the passenger seat. (He did shut the door and locked it quickly.) Just as I planned. I'm going to be the biggest brat during this. I start the car and don't look at him knowing he's giving me that look. He doesn't stop me.

He sits back and buckles up. Oh shit what is he planning? I look at him and he smirks. I just start to drive to the store. We get to the store. I wait for him to get the soda. I look at him.

He looks away hiding a laugh. How dare he. I'll just climb the shelf. I climb the first shelf. He quickly yanks me off the shelf and gets what I want. I knew he couldn't ignore that. He hates it when I climb shelves.

He puts me in the cart and hands me the soda. He pushes the cart not letting me leave. He smirks. Now no one can see me in my shorts.  I just cross my arms. He chuckles and takes the list from me.

Time skip

We get home and I put the things away. I then go sit on the love seat in the living room. He puts his drink on the coffee table and puts his newspaper down. He walks off to the kitchen. I move his cup to the shelf across the room and hide his news paper under the couch.

I sneak into the bedroom and get under the bed. He'll never find me here. (You just have this face -w-) My ankles are grabbed and I yelp as I'm quickly dragged from under the bed. I look at him. He's irritated.

I give a nervous laugh. He picks me up and pins me to the bed. I swallow hard. It appears that didn't think this through.

TBC...