Agents part 2

Your POV

I get into the agency building. "Congrats on another successful mission." Midnight says. "Thanks." I say. "I don't think I've ever seen you blush so much and be that determined before." She says with a smirk. "It was a very important mission." I say blushing. "This must have been one of your favorite missions of many." She says. "They do get every angle on you and your surroundings in the camera department. They also try to get as much sound too." She says.

I blush a darker pink. "I've never seen you so lewd before either. It's quite interesting." She says. "It's just for that mission Aphrodite's heart is very important." I say. "Oh just face it. What was it you said I'd let you do so many lewd things to me." She says. "Okay maybe I did like him. He was super hot and I was slipping from my mission a bit. I had to do something." I say. "Does it feel good?" She ask. "Does what feel good?" I ask. "Knowing that a man like hell fire loved having you on top of him. He looked like he was about ready to pin you down and rock your world right there. Luckily the drones came in on time. It'd be going to Iron Fortress easily if he did. He'd demolish this little body of yours." She says.

"D-dont say stuff like that." I say. "Oh you're getting all aroused aren't you? Let me take care of that." She says pulling me into a closet. Midnight works in between the field and the gadget department. Since I'm the one and only heart breaker who can make men melt with the flip of my hair. She uses me as a test dummy on gadgets that involve things like that. Sometimes she just wants to have sex. She quickly takes our clothes off. She rubs down my body and goes down. I moan and grip her hair as she makes me melt.

Time skip

"It really is no fair how you do this to me." I say on the floor panting. She buttons her shirt up. "Well then do something about it next time." She says. She squats down. "You take charge next time. That is if you can handle the pleasure I'll give you. I won't just lay down and let you do all the work. You maybe strong and powerful on the field but you're powerless and weak in the sheets." She says. She french kisses me one last time then leaves. I put my clothes on.

She's such a pervert doing this to me. I adjust myself and fix my hair. I leave the closet. My phone rings it's from boss. I open the text.

I have another mission for you. Come to my office for the details.

I just got back can I at least get a little break. I go to her office. "Yes boss." I say. "I need you to head to the lotus casino tomorrow. There's going to be a meeting there. It's going to have a few powerful men up to no good. Find the gadgets you need and come up with a strategy." She says. "On it." I say. "They'll be in room five. Good luck." She says. I nod and leave. I sigh and go home. I go to my arsenal. Then search for the gadgets I'll need and go to my closet to get my outfit.

 Then search for the gadgets I'll need and go to my closet to get my outfit

Tommorow will be a challenge I can feel it.

Enji's POV

"Missions are here." Mic says handing out folders with info on the missions. I take mine and look at it. The lotus casino huh? I do my research on it and get ready.

Next day

Your POV

I get to the casino and get there before they do. I just have to knock them out and tie them up. The swat team will take care of the rest. I put a few smoke bombs and sleeping gas bombs under the bottom of the table top. I set a timer on my watch then leave the room quickly. I notice foot steps. I look at the owner.

Him! He squints and remembers me. "Are you serious again." He says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Getting a mission done." He says. "Well too late I've already handled it. You really should learn time management." I say. "Shut up they're coming." He says.

He pulls my top open a bit and picks me up. He kisses me. I want to slap the hell out of him but I realize this is a cover. I kiss him back. He tastes so good. He holds me closer. I wrap my legs around him and hold him tight.

He presses me against a wall. It's more than just a mission now. They've already went inside. He kisses my neck and shoulder. I bite my lip to hold my moans back. I put my face in his shoulder and grip his hair as he goes lower. He kisses my chest.

"Enji~." I moan. "So you did your research." He says with a smirk. He comes up and french kisses me. I french kiss him back. "Maybe." I say. He rubs his hands up my thighs. "Well if you did. You know I aim to please and do it right." He says and grips them making me moan.

He slides me down a bit and it's really hard. My legs tense up. He digs in his back pocket. He pulls a mask out and he puts it on. He winks and my timer goes off. The fumes come from under the door. "You sneaky bastard." I say blushing.

He sits me down and I just sit there shocked. "A mission is a mission babe." He says. "I am not your babe!" I say red. "We'll see about that." He says. He opens the door and shoots a net gun. "Mission accomplished on my end you guys handle the rest." He says into his watch and gives me that stupid yet sexy smirk. "See you around." He says then runs off.

I go to run after him. Then I realize I should adjust myself. I fix my dress and go after him. He goes into the elevator it shuts before I get to him. "Damn it!" I say. I slick my bangs back and breathe in and out. I'm going to find him and destroy him.

TBC...