Cowboy part 4 🍋

Time skip

Your POV

The more we talk the more I like him. It hasn't taken me a single drink either. Everybody is starting to leave. "Want me to walk you home?" He asks. "That'd be nice." I say. We get up and leave the saloon.

It was starting to sprinkle a bit earlier but it's really coming down. He walks me home. I hold his hand. "Could you please stay?" I ask. He looks at me. I let go of his hand. "Sorry." I say.

"It's okay. I can stay." He says. We go in and go upstairs. "Could I hang this to dry?" He asks. "Sure the bathroom is across the hall." I say. He pulls his shirt off.

(Right now I'm picturing this and I'm just like 👁️👄👁️...sir) I just quickly look away once it's off. My face is so hot. Why am I reacting this way?! He's just a man with his shirt off. It's no big deal. He goes to the bathroom. Am I really that shy about this...desperate even? I've only ever slept with my late husband so it may feel different if we do have sex.

I'm getting ahead of myself. We just met and...God what was I thinking. Letting such a handsome man spend the night. Was I just trying to be kind not wanting him to get sick or was it because of something else. My face is pulled gently.

He's close to my face and has me look at him. I face him. "May I kiss you please." He says. I look him in the eyes. He must feel the same way. "Yes." I say.

He leans in and kisses me. It's surprisingly gentle. It's so passionate and soft. I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss deeper. He holds my waist. My body feels so good just from this and I'm so eager for more. The kiss feels like the feeling is mutual.

We let go and breathe out. "I hate this." He says putting his forehead to mine. "Hate what?" I ask. "Feeling so eager and desperate for you. We've just met and have only talked for a few hours. You're so intoxicating. I want to be intimate with you. To do things only married couples should do." He says and stands up straight. "I feel the same way. That being said we can get to know each other more. Then it won't be so bad. If the feeling is mutual. Then there isn't a problem." I say.

"Are you saying you want to make love?" He asks. I nod. "You're certain about this? I don't want you to regret your decision." He says. "I'm sure." I say. "Then let's go to your bedroom." He says. I nod. I take his hand and we go to the bedroom.

He kisses me again. While we kiss he undoes the back of my dress. I undo his pants. He lays me on the bed gently while we kiss. I look at him. He's being so gentle with me. I take my undergarments off.

He takes his pants and underwear off. We just stare at each other admiring our veiws. I move my hands up his torso and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds me and starts to grind against me. I open my legs so our areas rub together. We moan and hold each other closer. He kisses my neck and I gasp softly.

It feels so good just doing this. Feeling how excited we are for each other. We make eye contact and he enters me slowly. I moan as I feel it go in. He holds still for just a moment then starts to thrust. "Fuck." He says and hits harder. Moving my body back and forward against the sheets.

I hold him tight and my back arches. He's hitting so deep. I grip his shoulders moaning. "It feels so good Enji~." I say. He moves a bit faster. I claw into his back and kiss his neck as he hits harder and faster. It feels so amazing my legs start to tremble a bit. He holds my close and goes faster.

He grunts and growls. His length is hitting every spot. "Enji Enji please don't stop." I say tilting my head back. The bed squeaks as he moves harder. "I don't plan to I want to keep going all night." He says. We kiss passionately. This feels right being with him.

Doing this together. My moans are becoming too loud. I bite my lip and my vision gets blurry. He speeds up. I grip the pillow tightly. "I want to go in further. This feels so damn good." He says. "Please go all the way in." I say.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and goes all the way in slowly. My moans are barely audible. The pleasureis too much. He tries to go deeper. "F-fuck." I say. I can't even think straight. I can only focus on the sensation.

He goes in an out slowly. "I want to feel every inch of your insides." He says. I can't take it anymore I need more of him. "Enji Enji I need you to cum in me." I say. "Wait you really want me to do that?" He asks. It's throbbing really hard now. I nod.

"I need you to fill me. I can't take it anymore please Enji." I say. I can already feel it seeping into me. He nods and doesn't hesitate to go at a fast pace. "I need you to cum too when ever you feel like it." He say. "I will I promise." I struggle to say from him going so fast. He hits a spot making my release come out like a flood. He flips us.

I throw my head back from being slammed down to the base. I bounce up and down slowly. He grips my ass and squeezes it with both hands. I lean down and kiss him. He bounces me by gripping my ass. I grip the sheets moaning. I bounce up and down while French kissing him.

It's throbbing so much still. He speeds up making me moan louder. I'm shaking from the amount of pleasure and speed. I'm at my limit again. He goes all the way inside and grunts.

He cums inside of me hard. I cum from the feeling of his release. I lay against him as his release finishes pumping into me. He holds me and we fall asleep.

TBC...