Sidekick🍋

⚠️🍋hard lemon🍋⚠️

Your POV

Ever since we were hit by that love struck quirk it's been heated between me and Enji. The police told us it would wear off but it hasn't yet it's been a week. We had to get a hotel it's been so bad. We can barely keep our hands off of each other. It's like non stop horniness. I want him to rail me all the time now. Before it wasn't as bad.

I was able to focus on other things but now. All I can think about is him banging me senseless. I'd do anything for him to screw me non stop. I look at him he's got a massive boner right now. He's laying on the couch trying to avoid any contact with me. It's not that we won't have sex together.

It's just that we're messing each other up so badly. I'm surprised that my bones haven't broken. It's like a bunch of cats attacked his back. Also like we lost in lots of fights with all the hickies we have. I just look at him up and down. It's for the best though that we try to control ourselves. I squeeze my legs together tight as I see it twitch.

He's aggravated. His eyebrow twitches. I won't be able to take this holding out crap much longer. I grip my knees. His suit being skin tight is no help. It just shows it more. I'm sure my suit bothers him too. My chest is almost completely out.

Flash back

"Faster oh fuck faster!" I say. "You're really tight today. Any special reason why?" He asks. "No." I say. "Oh it wouldn't be the fact that you were staring at me the whole time we were on patrol. How you walked a little bit slower to check my ass out." He says. "Of course not." I say.

I try to keep my breathing normal. "And what about you I see you checking me out all the time~." I say moaning. "I won't deny it you're so fucking sexy. Especially when you let me take you like this." He says and speeds up. "FUCK ME HARDER ENJI!" I shout. He slams into me.

Present

I stand up quickly. "What's wrong?" He asks. I go up to him and get in between his legs. "Wait we shouldn't be touching each ahh~." He says completley relaxing. I rub his bulge. "I can't take it. Your cock is throbbing so hard and I need it. I'm salivating over it. Not having your huge hard cock drives me insane." I say. My language has become so lewd with this quirk.

"Go ahead then." He says gripping the couch. I pull it and put in my mouth. I moan as I drool and suck on it. "Fuck yes take that cock deep down throat." He says moving his hips up forcing it deeper. I pull his shirt up some. I wrap my arms around his thighs and bob my head quickly gagging on it a few times. "FUCK YES AAHA!" He shouts.

He grips my hair. I go faster. His legs tremble. He puts his legs on my shoulders to hold me down. I look up at him and his face is priceless. I move my tongue as I suck harder. He moans loudly and releases a huge load inside my mouth.

It over flows and I swallow as much as I can. He lets go of my hair and relaxes his legs. I crawl up from between his legs and slide down on his cock. I tremble as I do. I finally make it all the way down. He's still throbbing. I go up and down slowly then go faster and faster over time.

"Yes yes yes." I repeat over and over as I quickly bounce on it. I'm starting to cum already. His back arches as he holds and grips my hips. "Fuck me more~!" He moans. I bounce harder and faster gripping the couch. "AAAAAHAAA!" He shouts and cums. I scream and cum from his huge load.

I keep going. "N-No more you'll drain me-e." He tries to say. "I can't stop I need more of you Enji I'm so desperate and addicted to you!" I say. I lean down and mark his neck and anything I can. He thrust up quickly. "YES HIT THERE!" I shout. Any spot please just do something.

I tremble and grip his shoulders. He speeds up making me cum and scream over and over. He cums in me just as much. He stops and holds my waist. "Why'd you stop." I ask. He lifts me just below the tip. Oh shit.

He slams into me. "FUCK!" I shout and tremble. He does it over and over again hard but slow raises me to the same height. I whimper and grip his chest. He clenches his jaw and cums.

His filled me to the brim at least five times in just this short amount of time. He finally lets me go I fall on him relaxing on top. My body shaking. He's still pumping his final load in me. He sits up but I don't move I barely can.

He picks me up and he lays us in bed. He kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry that I was so rough with you. You must be in pain. I'll get you some pain killers then we can get some sleep okay?" He says. I just nod. He gets me the pain killers and I take them. He lays down with me and holds me.

He rubs my back. "I love you." He says. I look up at him. "I mean it. It isn't the sex talking. I've learned so much about you. The more I learn the more fond I become. Seeing you vulnerable is something I didn't see often. I like this side of you. Seeing how you really are. I love you." He says. "I love you too Enji." I say. He kisses my forehead. "Get some rest." He says.