You'll never be his

Your POV

We've been going back and forth with each other beating each other. Just wanting to be better than the other. He just glares at me. For what reason who knows. I do know that I have a date with Toshinori tomorrow. He's the cutest kindest guy I have ever met.

A lot of guys like me. They just out of the blue confess and I won't even know them. It can be annoying sometimes. With as much as Enji teases me and tries to make my life a living hell you'd think they wouldn't. The bell rings. I'll just ignore him till he spills it. He can't glare and be mad forever.

Time skip

He's been doing it all day. I get my things from my locker to go home. He's waiting there. "What do you want Pyro?" I ask. "You to get some common sense." He says.

"Please I have more than you." I say. "So what made you say yes to blondie?" He asks. "That's none of your business." I say. He looks away. "Do you need anything else?" I ask unamused.

"Y-" He says. "(Y/n)." I hear. I look to see Toshinori. "Hi Toshinori." I say. "Tch." Enji says.

"Hey I was wondering if you're ready for our date tomorrow?" He asks. "I am. Did something come up?" I ask. "No nothing at all I was just making sure. I kept remembering me asking you but I thought it was only a dream or that I rehearsed it but never actually asked." He says. "That's so cute." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Mhm you were really that nervous to ask me on a date?" I ask.

"Well yeah I've wanted to ask for a while now. I just didn't know if I should since Enji is always around but I decided to ask you anyway no matter what your relationship is." He says. "Oh it's okay we were never together in the f-" I say I'm cut off with a kiss by Enji. I push him away. "What the hell was that for?!" I ask angrily. "I don't want you going out with him." He says. "Well that's not your decision! I can't believe you you just don't know when to quit!" I say.

He shrugs and looks away leaning on the lockers. I glare at him. "On second thought maybe another time." Toshinori says and turns away then runs. "Toshinori wait." I say but it's too late. I don't say a thing. I just get my things from my locker slam it shut and walk off.

Time skip

I just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. I was really looking forward to going on a date with him. I don't blame him though with Enji around I'd get annoyed or tired of being with me too. He just won't leave me be. There's a knock on my window.

I go to see what it is. It's the second floor. I open my curtains. It's Enji. I just shut the curtains. "Let me in or I'll burn a hole through this glass and open this window myself." He says. I open the curtains and unlock it.

"What what could you possibly want now?" I ask. He climbs in and shuts the window locking it. He stands right in front of me. I just stare at him. He caresses my cheek and kisses me.

I go to push him away but he holds me tight. He doesn't plan on letting me go any time soon. I just kiss him back. It actually feels nice. I run my fingers through his hair.

He picks me up not breaking the kiss. He sits on my bed with me in his lap. He pulls me close to him. It feels nice being held like this. Especially by a big man like his self. I just accept him now.

I hold his face and lay him back. He slides his hands down my back and grips my ass. He pulls my shorts and underwear down and I pull his pants down. He gropes my ass again. "You know you could have just said you like me." I say upset.

🍋 Lemon bit 🍋

"True but you know now and I plan to prove it to you all night long." He says and lowers me on to his hard on. I slowly moan as I'm slid down. I take my shirt and bra off. I get comfortable on him. He thrusts slowly up bouncing me on him. "F~uck." I say.

I sit all the way down and lay against him letting him plop me on him over and over. "Enji~" I moan and his cock gets stiffer. He speeds up. "Yes ye~s just like that ahh~." I say holding the back of his neck and shoulder. He slams up and down by my ass making me scream for him. "FUCK ME ENJI FUCK ME~!" I shout.

I don't know if I'll be able to take this much. He speeds up. "Oh fuck." He says and rams inside me. I scream from the top of my lungs. He's throbbing so much making me tight. He holds me to him tight making us cum. He lets his load pump inside me.

"I'm going to fill you all the way up and then some I hope you're ready." He says. I just nod and look at him. He smirks at me.