Android P3 🍋

I decided to do the different parent part in the next book. Plus it's a part one and not a unfinished story.

⚠️⚠️🍋Harder Lemon🍋⚠️⚠️

Your POV

"Is there something wrong?" He asks. His light flashes red. "Well." I say. I'm not sure if I should say no. That red light obviously isn't good.

"Are you sure about this? It's something serious and something could go wrong. I wouldn't want you to malfunction or break." I say. He clearly doesn't understand the concept of what happens during sex. "I'll accept whatever happens. My job is to aid you. You were energized the next morning. I have researched the ways to help you. I will be very careful so I don't injure you in the process." He says. I have been less energized and Keigo could get me pregnant. I always get good rest after...so maybe. I

just nod. His light turns blue. So there's a tie to emotion when it comes to that light. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck. He takes all our clothes off. I examine him. His build is nice.

Holy shit! Why is it so massive? Why do they even give androids these parts? Shit that's gonna hurt but I don't want to risk anything going wrong with him. I spread my legs. He gets in between them. It's silicone so it shouldn't be that bad.

He rubs the tip in between my lips. I get wet from the movement. Why is he making me feel this way? He goes half way in and I grip his shoulder. He kisses me and rubs my clit moving in and out with how much he's put in.

I moan and cum from his touch. I've never released so fast, been so satisfied like this. He lets go of the kiss and looks at me going all the way in making me moan loudly. He speeds up a bit. "Don't stop please don't stop." I say.

It's odd but it looks like he's enjoying it too. He grunts and holds me close. He speeds up making me scream in ecstacy. I wrap my legs around him tight gripping his shoulders trying to hold still. He hits harder.

"OH FUCK YES ENJI YES!" I say and release again. He really did his research. It feels like its throbbing in me. He gropes me while thrusting and kissing me. I can't stop moaning and gripping him.

My legs tremble from the pleasure. He goes balls deep and I feel a liquid pump into me making my eyes widen. I release from the feeling yet I'm still shocked. I pull away. He looks at me unlike usual.

"Enji did you just ejaculate inside me?" I ask. He nods. "But you're an android you ca-." I say. He cuts me off with a kiss and goes back to thrusting. I pull away. "Hold on." I say but he doesn't stop. He's doing as he pleases.

Did he just become deviant? He spreads my legs wide and puts my knees to the bed then slams into me making me scream. He's going full force. I grip the pillow trying to catch my breath. "PLEASE ENJI PLEASE!" I shout.

His eyes cross and releases over and over. Fuck he's filling me. The bad thing is androids don't get tired. So he'll just keep going till he's content. At least it feels good.

His release is reaching so deep. He pulls me up sitting on his legs. He slams me up and down making me scream. I go up and down on my own. "Ahha." He says. I go faster and he grips my ass.

He thrusts in me quickly making me release. "Oh Enji~ Enji~!" I moan. He pulls me as close as possible and gives a huge load. He puts me down and I lay on my stomach. He pulls my hips up and goes back inside.

My eyes cross as I feel his loads go deeper and seep out of me. He pulls my hips up and I get on my hands and get on my tippy toes. The headboard slams against the wall as he rearranges my guts. "Fuck it's going deeper in this positions." I say trying to grip the headboard. Our bodies collide loudly.