The more to love

I was literally crying the whole time I was writing this)

Your POV

Me and Enji have been dating for a month now and I've come to realize all the girls he's dated before weren't as curvy as me. It makes me feel nervous. What if I gain a few more pounds and he wants to leave me? My worst nightmare is about to happen. We are going to an award party and he wants to go shopping together so we can match. Obviously I'm going to look terrible in anything I even think about. I'm just praying he doesn't want to see every single thing.

We get into a store. "I think you'll look great in something like this." He says with a smile. He holds a pretty dress. "Enji you think I look good in anything." I say. "Well when you let me see anything you look amazing." He says. He kisses my cheek. "Now you go try these on." He says and hands me the giant pile of clothes.

"Okay." I say. He pops my butt making me jump. I go into the fitting room. I try on basically everything. I liked nothing. Why does it have be so difficult. Tears stream down my face.

I sniffle and put my clothes back on. "Hun you okay? Are you crying in there?" He asks. "No." I say trying to keep my breath even. "Can I come in?" He asks. I wipe my face and open the door. "What's wrong why are you crying?" He asks worried.

"Because all of this is just wrong and not right. It's confusing and painful." I say. "What's painful and confusing? You know I'm here for you right?" He says. I nod. He sits next to me on the bench. "All the girls you've dated are smaller than me. None of these clothes look good on me. It's confusing because I'm different and I've been eating healthy and I started working out. Yeah there's been progress but only a little. I tried to get a membership at the gym you go to and they said I was too chubby to get a membership. I want to look go-" I say he cuts me off. "Stop right there. There's a reason I wasn't with those girls because they weren't meant for me. I've seen your progress and you're doing great. I like you (Y/n). I like you for you. I don't care if you gain or lose weight. You will always be beautiful to me always. You put yourself down all the time. I know you do even when you do it in secret. I tell you you're beautiful and you look beautiful in everything because you do. I love your thighs,hips,waist,chest,stomach and, your bubble butt. I love every single inch of you." He says getting up. He puts a hand out to help me up.

"The one thing I love most is that your mine." He says. He picks me up and spins me around. I was shocked he could do that. "You love me?" I say as he holds me. He puts me down his face turns red. "I do and I should have told you a long time ago." He says. "I love you too." I say.

I hold him. He laughs and holds me back. "Alright we don't have to go to the award thing if you don't want to. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He says. "No I want to go with you. There is one dress I like kind of." I say. "Really? Could I see it?" He asks. "Yes. Just wait outside okay." I say. "Okay." He says and kisses my forehead.

He leaves and the dress he loved didn't look so bad. I put it on and blush with a smile. He's perfect in every single way. I breathe out and step out. "It's the dress I liked! You look perfect!" He says with a smile. He hugs me tight. "Okay then I guess this is the one." I say. "You're the one." He says. I hug him.

Time Skip

I was getting ready for the event. He said he had to take care of something.

Enji's POV

I can't believe the gym would do something like. Thinking of it now only fit people work out there. I get to the gym. "Enji? What are you doing here? You only work out in the mornings." The man at the front desk says. "I'm here to cancel my membership." I say. Everyone stops. "What? Why? Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Most definitely. It's the rules. My girlfriend told me that she wanted to go to the gym with me. You told her she was too chubby. That's just wrong. She opened my eyes and realized the truth. Only skinny fit people work out here and start off here. So why is that?" I ask. Everyone starts to talk. "We have standards here. When people come in they would much prefer to see fit people here. It proves that our equipment works besides the machines would break easily if we let every chubby person here." He says. This pisses me off. "So you just deny someone who wants to be healthy and better themselves?" I ask. "It is pointless as well they'll just cancel the membership within a week or two. I'm surprised you like girls on the thicker side." He says with a slight laugh.

I punch him in the face he falls back. "Cancel my damn membership you piece of trash!" I say and leave. Now to go to (Y/n)'s apartment.

TBC...