Other plans 🍋

I got a banging ass head ache last night. That aside we can get down to business now.

⚠️🍋Hard lemon🍋⚠️

Your POV

Valentines day is finally here. The day of romance and affection. All I have to do is wrap Enji's presents one of the worst things ever. Especially putting a real bow on not the sticker ones. Let's hope for the best. I start to wrap it but get tangled in it. I'm getting him a gift card next year.

"Babe I'm home." He shouts. Shit! I squirm and wiggle trying to get out of it. "I hope you're ready for t-" He says coming in the bedroom. "Well I don't mind having a taste before we go eat. I am loving this present." He says. He's teasing me. "I didn't mean to do this." I say embarrassed.

"Well accident or not." He says getting on the bed. I swallow hard. He moves the ribbons a bit. He gets the blind fold and lube from the bedside drawer. "I intend to enjoy you in this moment." He says. He blind folds me. He pulls my bottoms off and I hear him unbuckle his belt.

He opens the lube and I can hear him stroke the lube on it. He puts it in slowly. "E~nji~." I moan. "We'll do something a bit different today." He says slowly thrusting. "Hope you're ready." He says. It feels good as he goes slowly. It's like he's teasing me.

"Fuck~." He moans. I get a bit tighter. I love when he makes noises in bed. He holds my hips and continues. I bite my lip as he squeezes them a bit. I do my best not to squirm. I moan as he goes all the way in.

He holds still for a bit. Feeling the full amount is overwhelming. He goes back to thrusting. He takes the ribbons off and blind fold. He comes down and kisses me. I kiss him back and hold him as he continues. He wraps his arms around me.

We kiss passionately as he thrusts. I want to feel this way with him forever. He pulls away from the kiss and caresses my cheek. "Do you want me to go faster?" He asks. I nod and take my top off. He pulls out and flips me over. I get on my knees and arch my back.

He inserts himself and pins my wrists to the bed. He starts to thrust faster and hits harder. "Ye~es." I moan. I moves back against him. "More more~." He says. We go faster. "Just like tha~t." I moan.

We moves against each other harder. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He says. "Do it cum inside me. I'm gonna cum too." I say. He speeds up a bit and press forward making me face go into the pillow. He cums hard making me cum. We moan as we release. He lays down next to me and pulls me on top of him.

I straddle him better and bounce. "Just like that keep going and don't stop." He says tilting his head back. I keep bouncing at the same speed having him hit the right spot over and over. He holds my hands so I can bounce smoother. I speed up and we pant. He's about to cum again. "Enji right there~." I moan.

We can't stop moaning. I don't want to stop but it's starting to hurt. He holds my waist. "It's okay just hold on to my chest." He says. He moves me up and down so I don't have to bounce. I put my hands on his chest and look down at him. We moan as he moves me up and down slowly.

I can't take much more of this slow movement. I move my hips and he grunts. He moves me faster. "Fuck fuck." He says slamming into me. "Yes! Don't stop make me cum!" I shout. He speeds up. "You're getting so tight~." He moans.

I come down and we kiss. He holds my ass down and thrusts faster. The more passionate the kiss gets the faster he goes. I feel like I'll pass out from this amount. I hold him tight as it throbs faster. I cum hard he forces himself in as deep as possible and cums. I go limp against him.

"You did so good baby taking me like that." He says then kisses the top of my head. I nod. "You're trembling a lot. I'll have the restaurant change the day of the reservation. You look so exhausted and weak. I want you to be able to enjoy our date." He says. I nod. He lays me next to him and covers me up. "Sweet dreams and happy valentines day." He says and kisses my cheek. I fall asleep.

End