Safety first (jelly note)

Okay now I can post securely. When I woke up this morning I got a warning about the picture I put in the happy birthday party I made last night. This shook me. I did not want a repeat of the haikyuu one shots it had so many good lemons. They took the story down. I had no way to get them back. All of my hard work and pride that I had in it was gone just like that. I had so many parts in that story. It made me happy to see people enjoying. So I decided to put all of the parts I made in this story on Google docs. Tomorrow I plan on putting other stories on there for safety. I'm still hurting from the haikyuu one shots being taken down. I try to write more but it just hurts and it's hard to remember all of them. I also have most of my pictures either on one drive and Pinterest. So I have back ups of enji pictures also I seem to have a problem. When I get on Pinterest this is the first thing I see.

No searching for enji pics it just appeared when I opened Pinterest

No searching for enji pics it just appeared when I opened Pinterest. You already know I saved them and the ones below them. I can't show you all the pictures there's no fun in that.

So as you can see we have a Christmas and shower part coming up.

Remember that story were enji is jealous of your coworkers so he takes you to your office and you have angry sex and makes you scream from ecstasy so your coworkers know you belong to him. That'll be the one I need to show you.

The one in the tank top will be for the improved work out one shot. It was giving poor acting porn and you all noticed. That day I just needed to write something anything. I've learned my lesson never rush perfection.

I'll probably do another villain reader except you actually capture him. That'll be fore the shirt up picture. So much tied up and hand cuffed enji. It's endless.

So wish me luck love you 💖