cute little cry baby housewife

Your POV

He seems off today. His nose is a bit red and his flames don't look as strong. I've noticed things about him. His flames burn brighter than the sun. When he's sick though.

They seem a bit dimmer. His posture seems different too. We've been dating for half a year now so I've made sure to observe him thoroughly. "Endeavor." I say. "Hm." He says. During work hours we keep it professional only calling each other by our hero names. "Can I talk to you in private for a moment?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. We go into his office. "I want to stop by your place after work." I say. We still haven't been to each others places even though we've been together for a while now. "My place is a mess so it's probably best you wait a bit." He says.

"Well I don't want to wait. I'm stopping by tonight like it or not." I say. He just sighs. I look at him. "I want to take care of you." I say. "Huh?" He says. "Nothing." I say. I hug him tight.

"Everything okay?" He asks and hugs me back. "Mhm." I say and rub my face in his chest. "You aren't acting like it." He says. "Is it bad that I want to hug you? We are in private." I say. "It's not bad at all you just had me worried." He says.

"Nothing to worry about now I need to get going." I say and let go. "Okay. I guess I'll see you after work." He says. "Mhm you have no say." I say then leave. I hold his keys in my hand and walk off to his apartment. I unlock it. He wasn't kidding. There's trash and left over food everywhere.

I shut the door behind me. I need to clean this place up. No wonder he's sick he lives like an animal.

Time skip

Wow I can finally see the floor now. I gather all the trash bags and put them down the trash shoot. I clean room by room now leaving the bedroom for last. I know that I'll have to go in there but not right now.  By the looks of it he doesn't cook homemade meals. What would this man do with out me? I clean out the kitchen and the fridge that has expired food.

Gross. He has barely anything in here now! Was he not checking the expiration dates?! I scrub the shit out of the counters furiously. He's just trying to die. He is in so much trouble. He's completely neat and tidy when it comes to work but when it comes to his personal life it's complete chaos.

Time skip

I've cleaned the entire place. I have seen some things I was not ready for. Now I need to make a grocery list. He can't survive on frozen meals and protein shakes. I finish the list and leave. I lock the door and sneak out of the building. It's almost time for work to be over so I gotta be fast about this.

Time skip

This should be enough. I take all of the groceries up. I put them in the places I plan to keep them. I also got him some medicine. I got an apron for here while I was at it and some cooking utensils. I make wonton soup,egg rolls,rice and, dumplings. He unlocks the door I just keep stirring the pot so it doesn't burn.

He's shocked to see the place clean and different. He smells the air and looks towards the kitchen. I give him a look of disappointment. I turn off the eyes of the stove. "You broke in to my house." He says. "I took your key." I say. "That's stealing." He says.

"Well you were attempting suicide." I say. "How is that?" He says. He shuts and locks the door. "The way you had this place was hazardous." I say. "It wasn't that bad." He says.

I just need to say it and tell him. "Enji I want to take care of you. To be by your side. I've noticed recently that you look like you're starting to get sick. So I wanted to check the environment you're living in to make sure that you were able to heal properly in your home. I knew you'd probably shoo me away. So I snuck your keys off of you. I just want you to be healthy and yourself. When your flames don't burn as bright you aren't yourself. I love seeing your flames burn bright because that's how I know you're okay." I say and turn around so he doesn't see my face.

I get the dishes to serve. He comes behind me and holds me. "I'm sorry for worrying you." He says and kisses the top of my head. I just nod. "Where would I be with out you." He says and kisses my cheek. "So caring and sweet." He says. "Since I care so much we have a few things to discuss." I say.

"About?" He asks. "After dinner the food is ready. I made plenty so you could have some later." I say and bring the food to the table. He sits. "Do you maybe wanna talk about it while we snuggle?" He asks looking away. "I'd like that very much." I say with a soft smile. We eat and he enjoys it.

Time skip

We get in his bed. He holds me close and gently. "Enji." I say. "Hm?" He says. "I love you." I say and hold him. He's taken back a bit. "I love you too." He says.

"Promise me that you'll take better care of yourself." I say. "I promise." He says. "My cute little cry baby house wife." He says. "Am not." I say. He wipes my slowly formed tears away.

"Of course not. You just care very deeply." He says. I nod and hold him. "Hey." He says. I look up at him. "I care about you too. Thank you for caring about me and all of the things you've done for me." He says.

My bottom lip quivers. I tear up again. "Why are you crying now?" He asks. "Shut up they're just happy tears." I say and look back down. "Like I said you're my cute little cry baby." He says then kisses me.

I kiss him back. "And you're a jerk for teasing." I say. "I'm your jerk though." He says. I just lay into him and nod.