Sugaring P8

Your POV

"I'm pretty much okay with anything. I'd just like to take things at a medium pace. Not too slow and not too fast. If the time feels right for kissing then we can. Sex is a big deal to me so I'd like to take our time to get to know each other a little more before we do something like that. Even though there was that video call earlier." I say. "I understand. We can wait as long as you want. I don't mind. What about touching that doesn't evolve sex?" He asks. "Like?" I ask confused. "Like a touch or rub on the thigh. Caressing your cheek. A hug or cuddling." He says. "Those are fine." I say getting a bit warm.

"As of right now?" He asks. "Mhm." I say my voice going up a notch. He puts a hand on my thigh and gently rubs it. My thighs are sensitive. I squirm a bit.

"You doing okay?" He asks. He gropes the inside of my thigh. I just nod quickly. I just quickly take my menu and look at it. "So soft." He says and moves his middle finger in circles a long my inner thigh.

He moves his finger up higher and higher. I want to shut my legs so desperately. He presses down just a bit. I gasp and whimper. My legs tremble a bit.

He looks at me. "I see." He says. He get close to my ear. "Would you like me to stop? I'll respect any boundaries you have." He says. I don't want him to stop but I should.

I nod quickly. "Okay." He says and he moves his hand away. What has been up with me lately? It's like I'm aroused 24/7. I calm down but still feel so odd. I look to Enji and he's staring right at me. I quickly look away. This is going to be interesting.

🍋lemon🍋

Time skip

Me and Aizawa make out in the back seat of my car. I feel up his chest and he holds me close. I get in his lap. He slides his hands under the skirt of my dress and gropes my ass. I grip his belt buckle as I adjust myself on him.

We continue to kiss and he unzips the back of my dress. I undo his belt as he unhook my bra. I open his shirt as my dress slides down. He pulls my underwear off and undoes his pants. He then slides me on to him making me moan. "I'll do my best to be careful with you." He says. I nod. He quickly kisses my neck.

Time skip

I wake up at Aizawa's. He got some much needed rest last night after what we did. He wakes up slightly and holds me. "Morning." He says. "Morning." I say. "Breakfast?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. He hands me one of his t-shirts and puts one on.

 He hands me one of his t-shirts and puts one on

Time skip

After we finish eating we get on the couch and cuddle. "It's nice relaxing." I say. "Same it's been awhile since I've felt like this." He says. "Thanks for staying with me. I'm sure you have other places to be." He says. "They can wait. I want to spend more time with you get to know you more. Not body to body wise as much." I say.

"As much." He says with a cocky smile. "Oh don't look at me like that." I say. "Okay." He says with a look of satisfaction. "Stop being perverted." I say embarrassed. "Who said I was being perverted." He teases.

I pout "Come here you." I say and jump on him making him chuckle. We kiss over and over. "Now now you have to contain yourself. Remember you said you wanted to get to know each other more." He says. "I'll give you a blow job." I say. "You did say as much." He says.

Time skip

I lick my lips. "Fuck you're so good with your mouth." He says. "You also look so cute down there begging for my cum." He says. I put it back in my mouth. He gets his phone and records me sucking him off.

He moves my hair out of the way and I deep throat gagging on it. "That's it good girl. Be sure to fit it all inside." He says. I bob and slurp. He grips my hair and slams me to the base making me choke. I grip his thighs as he holds me there.

"There we go." He says. He thrusts in and out a bit. "Do you want my cum in your throat?" He asks. "Mhm." Is all I can say. "Then take it." He says.

I slurp and swallow as it's down my throat. "Fuck yes." He says. He grips my hair and cums. It foams from my mouth. "Swallow all of it." He says.

I do my best and swallow as much as I can. I pull off and open my mouth showing I didn't let a drop out of my mouth. He stops recording. It's still throbbing. I smirk at him.

TBC...