Sugaring P12 🍋

⚠️⚠️🍋Harder lemon🍋⚠️⚠️

Time skip

Your POV

"We're going to have loads of fun tonight." He says with a smirk. I start to get wet again. We strip and he sits on the edge of the bed. He pulls me to him and I straddle him. We kiss as I slide down him. He let's me adjust. Enji is just a bit thicker. (Mans got a whole tube of ground beef down there.)

"Let me do all the work you just take it." He says. "Yes sir." I say. I wrap my legs around him and he picks me up and puts us in the middle. He thrusts in slowly teasing me. I tilt my head back and moan from the amount of pleasure I'm getting.

He wants me to go feral for him. I keep my composure. He kisses my neck and I hold him close. "You're going to be a mess once I'm done with you." He says. He wraps his arms around me.

He thrusts faster. I gasp from how much deeper he's going with his thrusts. My back arches and I grip his hair. He goes faster. "Fuck~!" I say.

I try to stay still but can't when he starts to rub my clit. "You wanna cum for me?" He asks. I nod quickly. "Cum as much as you like." He says. He pounds inside me making me scream and cum.

He holds me close to him and speeds up against my g spot. I grip him close not wanting him to stop. "Easy I'm not going anywhere. I gotta give you at least one load." He says. "Please fill me until you're satisfied." I say. "Don't mind if I do." He says and smirks.

He goes back to thrusting. I can't help but pant as he moves me back and forth on the sheets. "The faces you make are so cute. I can't wait to see how desperate you'll look when you're dying for me to cum in you." He says. "But I need it now." I whine. "Not just yet baby just a bit longer. I'll please you just right. You'll never forget the first time we fucked. I'm going to burn this into your brain. So you never forget this moment. You won't be able to think of another man after this." He says.

He sits up on his legs and brings my hips up. He moves slowly and my eyes cross. My walls tighten around him. "Fuck that's the stuff." He says tilting his back. I hold his forearms and watch the pleasure on his face it's irresistible.

He goes a bit faster and deeper. I moan and my eyes roll back. I feel like I'm going to pass out. He comes down and kisses me and goes faster. He moans with every thrust.

I grip on to him and cum hard. He lets go and gets up. "What are you doing? You didn't cum at all." I say desperately. "I know." He says. Why do I feel like this?

So desperate for him? Like I can’t survive with out him? He's like an addictive drug. He gets some water from his mini fridge and drinks it. He's throbbing but not a single drop of pre cum has formed.

He smirks getting a water. "Like I said you aren't ready just yet." He says and drinks. He gets on the bed just barely. Then grabs my ankles and pulls me to him. He flips me over and slams inside of me making me scream and cum.

He thrusts in at a medium pace. With each thrust I'm screaming and cumming. "I NEED IT PLEASE! PLEASE I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT!" I scream gripping the sheets tightly. He pulls me back into his thrusts over and over. "Almost there." He says and speeds up.

I hyperventilate and tremble from the speed. It's shaking inside not helping me contain myself. He bends down and rubs my clit slowly. He thrusts slowly and moans in my ear. I quiver and cum from the noises.

He moans in my ear faster as he speeds up. My legs feel like jelly but I need more and more of him. "I think you're ready now." He says. I get excited from his words. He holds my waist tight and thrusts into me rapidly. I drool and cum a bit by the thought of him cumming.

He grunts and pounds me. "God I've needed to cum in you from the start. All this build up is totally worth it though." He says. "Please do it fill me up." I say. He's thrusting all the way in now making me a complete mess. I scream and grip the sheets.

"SHINJURO PLEASE!" I shout. "Shit ahha AHH!" He shouts and releases a load I've never felt before. I can't even make a sound it's so good I'm speechless. It's pouring out so much. His massive load pumps into me endlessly.

He thrusts it inside. I press back against him and I can hear our mixture plop on the bed. I go limp when he goes all the way inside. "I'll let you get some rest we'll continue when we get up. I do have more in store for you." He says. I just nod an pass out.

TBC...