Dreams come true

Your POV

I toss and turn as I sleep. I always feel at ease when I see this man. I've never met him before.

The dream

I'm in a burning building. I can't get out because everything is falling and trapping me in more and more. I'm scared and can't move. Then a man comes to rescue me. Not even in a fireman's uniform. He just comes in and rescues me. Just this random guy.

He says something to me but it's silent. Then it's like all my worries go away. Like it doesn't matter if I'm in a burning building. He picks me up and we go outside. He just stares at me. I ask him his name. But then as he goes to say something I wake up.

End of dream

Just like that now I'm up I get up and get ready for the day. I sigh. I wish I could put a name to this dream guy. I go get my mail. My down the hall neighbor Nemuri spots me. "Hey you seem more restless than Shota." She says. "Yeah I've been having this dream over and over." I say.

"About?" She asks. I explain the dream. "Maybe you should go see a seer. It's how I found out I had a future with Shota. I've never been happier." She says. "We all know how happy you are almost every night." I say rubbing my face. She blushes. "Sorry about that." She says. "I'll think about it. If I have the same dream tonight I will. Could you take me?" I ask. "Sure thing." She says. "Thanks." I say.

Enji's POV

I get to work and put my uniform pants on. "Hey Enji you look pretty confused. It's a rare sight you okay?" Natsu says. "Yeah just confused with my dreams lately. I've tried changing my schedule, and everything but I still can't get rid of this dream." I say. "About." He asks. "I think I'm not on the clock. This building I'm in starts to burn. All the rooms are empty except for one. It's this scared girl. She can't even move. The room is falling all over the place. I go and save her. I can't even take my eyes off of her. I snap out of it and finally rescue her. She asks me something but not a sound comes out. I go to tell her my name but then I wake up." I say.

"Woah that's interesting." He says. "I've never met or seen this girl before either." I say. "You should see a seer. You know those fortune tellers. I kept seeing this name in my dreams and eventually this girl kept on popping up into my head. I went to go see a seer then she told me why. A little later I met her. It was Lucy. She had the same thing too. She even saw the same woman. Not that long we got married." He says. "Seriously." I say. "Yes seriously. Look tomorrow go see this lady. Maybe she could help you out." He says writing on a paper. "Fine I guess I'll try it." I say.

Next day

Your POV

I get in Nemuri's car. "Your mind is about to be blown." She says and we drive off. "I'm not really sure about this but I did say I would." I say. "True but here's the thing. You could actually benefit from this." She says. "Maybe." I say.

Time skip

We go into the building. It's not very bright in here. "Hello welcome to. Oh it's you how are you and your husband doing?" A woman asks. "We are doing great. I've brought you a customer. She's not really sure but once she sees you at work she will." Nemuri says. "I'm sure she will. Now come with me we have lots of work to do." The woman says. Nemuri pushes me off with her. "My name is Yumi I saw that you were coming. You're very hesitant about this. You aren't too difficult though. I'll have to pull out all the works with you. You have a lot in store for your future. I plan to prove it to you. Especially what's going to happen this month. Good things will happen." She says putting on a pot of tea.

I just sit as Nemuri plops me down in a chair and sits next to me. I'm really unsure about this. Yumi sits across from me with some cards. "First though. Give me your hands." She says. I put my hands out hesitantly. She looks at them. "You have nice soft palms. Anyway you're love and marriage line are long. That's a good thing. You'll have a long strong loving marriage." She says. Oh boy.

Time skip

"So not only am I going to get married really soon. Have lots of children which I know well I won't be able to handle. Get this "happily ever after". I don't understand though. It doesn't seem possible to me. My whole life has sucked. How will it just magically get better." I say.

"Maybe you're finally getting a better future. One that doesn't involve sadness and loneliness." Nemuri says. "Okay if you say so." I say. "I can prove it to you." Yumi says. "How?" I ask. "A blue bird will chirp at your window. Then you'll see a gray cat on your way to work. On your way home it will rain. On your way there there will be a puppy in a cardboard box. It will have a heart shaped spot on it's left eye."  Yumi says. "Thank you." I say and pay her. "I'm thankful for your foreseeing. It's just to good for me." I say.

I leave the building. Nemuri follows me outside. "You're so negative. You'll have to see and your face will be priceless." She says unlocking the car. I just get in.

TBC...