Cowboy part 3

Your POV

"Well the school here is great. They have plenty of kids so they're never lonely. The teachers are nice and they treat the kids well. Keigo loves it there. The town just finished building some houses lots of space. Plenty of space and room for more people." I say. "Are you trying to get me to stay?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and smirk. I blush a bit from how he took it. "No it's nothing like that. I just thought you'd like to know that here is a good place if you're looking for one and all." I say. He chuckles.

"Well the way you make it sound this doesn't sound so bad to settle down in. The people here seem pretty nice too." He says. I drink some of my apple juice trying to hide my blush. Was he just flirting with me just now? Taishiro comes with our food. "Here you go fried chicken mashed potatoes and squash." He says. It looks great Taishiro thank you." I say. "Thanks." Enji says.

"No problem enjoy." He says. He smiles at me and walks off. "So were you two ever a thing?" He says poking at his food. "No we weren't." I say. Is he jealous of Taishiro?

"Oh so what happened to Keigo's dad?" He asks. "I told Keigo that he went to fight some bad guy what really happened was he was too kind and wanted to help some guys who were lost and needed to find a town to get some goods and rest. He lead them into town and they came into the shop. They tried to rob him he was cooperating with them but they shot him. I ran downstairs with one of our guns when I heard a gun fire. I saw him and the sheriff dead on the floor. I shot the man right in the chest. The guys friends tried to run off on their horses but I ran outside and shot them in their heads as they road off. Keigo can't know that though he'll probably be scared of me and he's only 5." I say.

"Possibly. It's understandable though. I have no clue how Touya would act he's 7 but still he probably wouldn't know how to take the situation. I think you're doing right by keeping it from him for now. The story wasn't a complete lie so he'll understand that you did your best to tell them the truth." He says.

"Thank you for understanding." I say. Not just anyone would accept the fact that I killed people. Especially doing it so perfectly and easily. "I'd like to know more about you now. Is Touya's mother around or has she passed?" I ask. "She's passed she had cancer and had to stay in the hospital for treatment. They said she had past in her sleep. Telling Touya was so hard." He says.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I say. "Now that we've told each other about that and it's out of the way we should lighten it up more. We haven't really talked much about each other." He says. "Right well you know where I work. I do the normal shop things. I do like baking so I have a garden behind the shop. People really like it when I put them out to sell. I do like to cook as well so I have more than just fruit out back. Let's see what else I'm good at sewing and making my own product. That's all there is to me I guess. So what about you?" I ask. I tried so hard to not mention Keigo. "Well I own a ranch close to the city and I like to hunt that's about it. I tried doing the whole farm thing crops are just hard to manage. For me that is I did my best but no success. Live stock is just easier to manage to me." He says.

"Really it looks and seems so much harder than anything I've tried. Keeping all those animals and with everything that comes with it has to be difficult." I say. "I got use to it. I've helped with ranch work ever since I was a kid. So I guess it just came natural to me." He says. "Well I commend you for doing such hard work." I say. "Thanks the same goes to you. How do you do it it seems easy putting the seeds in the ground and watering it then just waiting for them to grow seems effortless. I do that but they just die as soon as the sprout " He says. "There's a lot more to it than that. Maybe I could show you some day." I say with a soft smile. "Yeah maybe." He says.

TBC...

(There was a whole beef cake in town and I didn't realize it till the last chapter I didn't read the first part I just went off of what I remembered. You know what this means. Cowboy fatgum x reader.
Ooo -w- cowboy fatgum x reader x cowboy endeavor the jealousy. Maybe a lemon who knows. Do you want it?)