Delinquent

This story is giving shimoneta vibes. If you know you know.

Your POV

I walk down the halls going into rooms to give paperwork to teachers. Being the head of the student council is hard. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea but people were persistent and wanted no one else to fill the roll. It's no big deal though I have nothing to do at home. One thing that makes me regret it is Enji Todoroki.

He's a delinquent who thinks he can get away with anything because he's handsome

He's a delinquent who thinks he can get away with anything because he's handsome. He's charming and flattering. I won't let that fool me though. He may have everyone wrapped around his finger being able to do what he wants. I refuse to let him get away with things.

When I do catch him people are shocked like he could never do such a thing. He only ends up with a slap on the wrist. One day he'll mess up big time and I'll never hear the end of it. He's sneaky but I see through his tricks. I finally finish.

I see him outside playing basketball. He's really skipping class. What is his problem? His friends aren't around. What's he up to? The nerve. I go outside.

"Enji seriously you can't stay in class for a few minutes? You're gonna fail." I say. He stops dribbling the ball and holds it to his hip. "Hey little miss perfect. You skipping class too? Shame on you. You'll set a bad example." He says. "Don't toy with me. I'm only trying to help you. Do you want to be stuck in the same grade next year?" I ask. He looks me up and down.

"Tell you what let's make a deal." He says. "What kind of deal?" I ask. "If you manage to get this basketball through the hoop no rim or back board. I'll go to classes and actually pay attention for the rest of the year." He says. "And if I lose?" I ask unamused. "You'll owe me a favor." He says.

"What kind of favor?" I ask. "You'll just have to find out." He says putting the ball out to me. I take it from him. "You better not having something weird in mind." I say. "Just get it in and you won't have to find out." He says with a smirk.

As I shoot the shot he cat calls me making me mess up. It hits the back board and rim then goes in. "You cheated!" I say embarrassed. "Did not. It's not my fault you weren't focused." He says. He gets the ball.

"Now. It looks like you owe me a favor." He says. "Fine what is it?" I ask. "It's the last class and you basically have it off. So follow me and I'll show you." He says. "How about another deal?" I say. "Oh and what would that be?" He asks.

"I help you with this favor. If it goes successfully. You do what you're supposed to do go to class." I say. "Fine with me." He says. I still worry about this favor.

Time skip

We get to a hotel. Don't question it just go with it. He gets us a room. "Time for that favor." He says. He throws me on the bed. "Huh?!" I say. "Will you have sex with me? That is what the favor was." He says.

"I am saving myself for my husband!" I say. "Oh and where is he?" He asks. "Obviously I don't have one!" I say. "Then why are you saving yourself for a man who doesn't exist." He says. "You know well what I mean!" I say.

"Then I'll marry you." He says. "No you will not!" I say. "Pretty please have sex with me. I promise you won't regret it. I'll keep it between us and we only do it just this once. Chances are your husband won't be a virgin anyway." He says. I groan. He gives me this look.

I look away. He gets on top of me to have me look at his face. "Why are so set on me sleeping with you?" I ask. "Cause I want to. I'm not a sleep and tell kind of guy. I just really like you more than most girls." He says. "Probably because you've slept with them all." I say.

"Hey not true." He says. I just look at him. He seems so desperate. He is attractive and he isn't an evil person. "Fine but if I don't like it you stop." I say.

"Deal!" He says and snatches my clothes off. "Woah I didn't think little miss perfect would have such lewd undergarments." He says. "I like them I think they're cute and not for you remember that." I say. "Obviously they aren't meant for me. Unless." He says with a smirk. "Watch it." I say.

"Yes ma'am." He says. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He takes his shirt off and he's completely ripped. He takes his pants off and I feel strange.

TBC...