Vampire Enji 🍋

Your POV

I look up to the giant castle. The moon is almost out and it's already time for the next sacrifice to the Vampire king. No one knows his name or anything about him. They've only seen him once too. All they know is he's got sharp teeth and sucks blood. This time I'm going to sacrificing myself. I told the village that I'd do it willingly.

My parents weren't exactly begging me not to go. They've never really loved me. I'm more of a maid that they can beat as they please. I started to wonder recently about the vampire king. Why exactly does he take sacrifices? Does he ever get lonely? What is he even like?

I see no point in living anymore. Life is terrible. Abuse of all kind. Demands of everything. I'd rather die than go on like this. It's finally night time. I walk up to the castle.

The undead guards had just opened it to come get the sacrifice. Their decaying faces look confused. I walk in. "Hello." I say. My voice echos through the giant castle. I hear footsteps. They come from the stairs. I look to the noise. It was him the vampire king.

 It was him the vampire king

"That was fast. I could have sworn I just sent you to get one." He says to the guards. They groan in response. He looks me up and down. "I came by myself." I say. "How noble of you." He says unamused. "It has nothing to do with keeping my village safe. There will be sacrifices after me. I don't want to live anymore. I'm sick and tired of living." I say. He looks at me with unsureness on his face. "Okay then take your clothes off." He says.

" He says

I blush. I guess it's how this works. He sits in a chair and watches me. I slowly take my clothes off. Once I get them off I try to cover myself as best as possible. It's so cold. "Bring me the dress." He says to one of the guards.

The guard gives it to him. He examines it. I know he's checking for weapons. He looks at me. He hands it to the guard. It gives it back to me and the guards leave. I put my dress back on.

"Tell me why do they abuse you?" He asks. "My parents use me as a punching bag. When they get angry they punch me. When I'm not moving at a fast enough pace for them they slap me. Sometimes they just beat me to amuse themselves." I say. "Hm." He says interested. "So you just let them?" He asks. He gets up. "No I do my best to fight back. Act good enough for them." I say. He circles me.

"So that's why you just offered yourself up?" He asks. "Yeah that and you made me curious." I say. "How so?" He asks. "I've only ever seen you once but not up close. You stay locked up here. It made me curious. What made you want to just stay inside? Do you ever get lonely? Things like that. You made me interested in you. I needed to know at least something about you. So I figured why not use myself as an offering. To be honest I've already gotten something I wanted to know." I say.

"What is that exactly?" He asks. "You're really handsome. Sexy if I'm being honest." I say making him stop in his tracks. I swear there is a bit of blush on those pale cheeks. "I'm glad at least I know that the man I've been fantasizing about is good looking." I say. He stands behind me and moves the hair that hid my neck.

"I might as well say you are pretty sexy yourself." He says in my ear. I must be as red as can be. "Since you did offer yourself to me that means I can do as I please to you." He says. He runs a hand down my stomach and rubs my area thats covered by the dress. I moan and hold his arm. "I-It's too much." I say. I almost fall to my knees.

He picks me up. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "To the dinning room. Where I eat my meals." He says. He puts me on the table and rips my dress off. Then sits in his chair and spreads my legs open. He gives my area a long lick. "YES~!" I scream.

He eats me out sucking my clit and fingering me. "Not like this it's so embarrassing." I moan. He removes his fingers and grips my thighs. Then gentle and slowly sticks his tongue in deep. He's hitting every spot with his tongue. I moan and scream loudly. "I can't take much longer!" I shout.

He moves his tongue in circles quickly and I cum in his mouth. All over his face screaming. He stands up wipes his face off and pulls my hips closer to his. Quickly undoes his pants and pulls it out. With no mercy he shoves it in me. "IT'S TOO MUCH!" I shout. He doesn't hesitate at all. He only started fast and got faster.

Each thrust gets harder and harder. I can't stop cumming for him. My body will break soon. He won't stop cumming huge loads inside me. I can hear our cum splash on the floor. "Now for the last load FUCK!" He shouts giving the biggest load of all. I scream from the top of my lungs. I pant and relax my body as it trembles.

"It feels so amazing. Your cum is filling me non stop. I can barely handle it." I say. He holds my jaw with one hand. "I will make you my wife and you will bare my children as many as I please. By the looks of it you won't mind at all." He say. He lets go and pulls out. I can hear more hit the floor. "In order for that to happen." He says. He moves my hair and pins my arms down. He bites me hard.

I moan. It hurts so much but it feels so good. I can feel him sucking the blood out of me. It feels so strange. He stops and licks my neck clean. He licks his lips. "You'll need to be a vampire too." He says.

TBC...