The big bad wolf

So I was going through my stories since I know I'll be satisfied with it lemon wise. Plus I was looking at some stuff I haven't updated in awhile. Then I remembered my other account that I haven't uploaded or updated any stories since like 2020. I saw the big bad wolf story and I was like wtf only one part how dare I 😡. I didn't realize how much I liked my writing until I was reading my other profile. Like how am I gonna be upset that there isn't an update. I write the stories. What am I gonna do wait for another part to just appear. That being said. Since mostly all anime readers like themselves x the character they like. I wanted to show you what I was reading....I just copied it and I didn't update it since 2019 💀 poor readers. So let's get into it so I can update them 😅.

Your POV

I look outside seeing my leaf free front yard. I had finally finished all my fall planting. I look up and there was the unsellable house. It was dark and dirty. Broken windows and glass.

The grass was yellow and the plants were dead. It's like a bruise to this nice neighborhood. The nice woman next to the house said the house hasn't been lived in 7 years. I want to so badly go and fix the outside. I go outside on the front porch with my hot chocolate, journal and, pen.

What would I even do with it? I sit on the swing and look at it. I'd buy it just so I could fix it. A black truck and moving truck pulls up to the house. A moving truck?

No one has even stopped by to look at it? I sit and watch to see who came out of the black truck. A nice looking guy gets out of it. The movers were huge. They start to move things in once the guy unlocks the house and garage.

The guy didn't look shady or creepy. He's not who I'd expect to see like a goth or undead looking person to buy it. I drink my hot chocolate. He doesn't show any negative emotions. No regrets or anger of any kind.

He almost looked happy. How could he be happy with the house? He goes inside and starts to open the window. His furniture is covered so I can't tell what kind of guy he is. He spots me from a window and I just look at him.

He's gonna come talk to me isn't he? I sit my drink down on the little table next to me. He walks over to me. He really didn't look all that bad. "Hello my name is Enji Todoroki I'm sorry if I disturb you any." He says putting his hand out.

I take his hand it's huge. "Mine is (F/n) (L/n). It's fine, finally nice to see that place being sold. It's been empty since I've been here." I say. "Well hopefully I'll be able to stay in it for awhile." He says. "Would you like to join me?" I asked since he's already here. "Thank you." He says and sits next to me but not too close.

"So why pick this house out of all Shady Oaks?" I asked. "Well I wanted a change of scenery and I'm always up for a challenge." He says. "Well good luck with that. That's going to be a real challenge." I say. "Thanks it might take awhile to get it to a decent point." He says. "True that being said you should get those windows fixed straight away. It gets really cold at night in the fall here. Birds and squirrel also like to go in there. So might wanna call pest control." I say.

"Thanks for the warnings." He says. One of the men called for him. "Well I'll see you around (Y/n)." He says walking off the porch. I think for a minute then go inside and turn the heat on. So cold outside.

If it gets this cold that guy could freeze to death. He just moved in so his heater probably doesn't work yet. I sit on the couch. No, no I am not doing that. He is a stranger and who knows what kind of guy he is.

But he could catch a cold. He already has to sleep in that terrible house. I go to the garage and get some of the chargeable heaters. four should do the trick. I get some trash bags and some painters tape.

I breathe out and take them over. I get to the sidewalk. I shiver just by looking at it. He comes from the house. "Can I help you (Y/n)?" He asks.

"Well yes kind of." I say. "It would bother me knowing that you could possibly freeze to death. So I brought over these trash bags to cover the windows and four heaters so you have a little warmth." I say. "Thank you but I couldn't take this. What if you need them." He says. "I can manage. Please take them." I say. He takes them.

"Thank you very much." He says then I walk away. I get inside and give a relax sigh. That makes me feel a little bit more at ease. I relax on the couch and grab a blanket. He seems nice but that doesn't prove that he's completely good.

Enji's POV

I watch her walk away. I look at the heaters in my arms then go inside my fixer upper. I set them on the table and pay the movers. Once they leave I put the bags on the windows. It does help the privacy issue.

I hang the curtains up while I'm at it. I am a little bit more at ease since the moving in. I cleaned up all that needs to be done for now so I can place where I definitely want things.

Time skip

There everything is in it's place. Finally I can go to sleep. I shiver a bit she wasn't kidding about the cold. I take two heaters into my bedroom. I turn them on and get into bed.

I think about her. She's pretty cute and nice. Kind and sweet. I may have to ask her to get a coffee or something as a repayment. She does seem very intriguing. I think I'll keep a close eye on her. A very close eye on her.