Exorcist and Kitsune p2 🍋

Time skip

Your POV

"Here." He says handing me a bracelet. "It'll be exhausting hiding your tail and ears in public with your power. This will help hide it. So people won't attack you or try anything when I'm not around." He say. I put it on and it does the job. He hands me his shirt. "You'll need this in public. I'll get you some clothes tomorrow." He says. "Thank you." I say and putting it on. I blush remembering how he tore my clothes off with no mercy.

"I'll carry you over my shoulder and you just play dead as we leave town." He says. "Okay." I say. He puts me over his shoulder. I go limp and shut my eyes. "Alright just stay like that." He says. He takes us through town. I can hear people gasp at the sight.

"She's dead for good?" A man says. "Yeah she won't be causing any more trouble." He says. "Thank you so much." He says. What an asshole. He's just mad that I made him look like he was cheating on his wife. It's what he deserves. "I'll be off now." He says.

"Wait what happened to her ears and tail?" Another says. "This was the final form she took before dying." He says walking away. He lays me down in his truck. "Stay down until I say it's okay." He whispers.

Time skip

We've been together for a while. He got me some quite revealing clothes and some that are covered up. I put on something he'll like. It's getting near Christmas. His parents will be flying in tomorrow. So I figured why not give him a little present before they get here. There's going to be a lot of sexual tension.

Since we won't be having sex while they're here. I fix my hair and hide my tails so they don't get in the way.

"Babe I'm home

"Babe I'm home." He says shutting the door. He sits on the couch. I go to the couch. I straddle him. "Hey sexy missed me." He says. I kiss him and he kisses me back. "I did and I wanted to do something that will ease the time when your parents will be here. We can't exactly have the sex we normally have." I say. "Oh so what's your plan." He says biting his lip with a smirk.

I take my earrings and necklace off. "Something fun." I say. I undo his pants and pull his member from the hole in his boxers. "Something that will bring back good memories." I say. I slide down on him and we moan. I bounce on him. "You should do this more often." He says.

I moan and hold him close. "Now that I'm use to you it feels even better." I say. He pulls me away a bit and yanks my top down. I stop. My breast bounce out. They jiggle a bit from his roughness. He gropes me and sucks my nipples.

I moan and grip his shoulders. "Keep bouncing don't stop till I say so." He says. He pulls my nipples with his teeth a bit. I bounce on him again. "You're getting so stiff and it feels like it's getting thicker." I say. He smacks my ass. "Faster damn it." He says.

I go faster and I get tighter. "I love how it feels deep inside it's hitting every spot!" I say speeding up. He thrusts up. "PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I shout. He holds my waist tight and thrusts up faster making me moan loudly. I hold his head to my chest as he bounces me. I bite my lip and he licks them.

He hits harder and slower. He stops. He stands up and holds me by my ass. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He goes extremely fast. "Yes yes YES!" I shout from the top of my lungs. I cum hard.

He cums inside. I scream as it shoots inside. He sets me down and turns me around. He bends me over then slides himself back in. He grabs my wrists and thrusts inside me. I moan loudly as he hits hard and fast. I tremble and try my best not to fall to my knees.

He speeds up quickly. "ENJI I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" I shout. "Do it!" He yells. I scream and cum hard. He thrusts in and cums. He pulls out I can hear our mixture hit the floor. I pant and he holds me close.

"You okay." He asks. "Mhm." I say. He sits on the couch with me in his lap. We kiss and grind against each other. The door bell rings. He puts me down and checks the door through the hole. "Shit it's my parents!" He whispers coming up to me.

"I thought they weren't coming till tomorrow!" I whisper. "Well it doesn't matter now. Go get dressed! Wait for a bit then climb through the window and knock on the front door." He whispers. I run to the bedroom. Okay just calm down and everything will be okay. I clean myself up and get dressed.

I hear their voices

I hear their voices. A man and a woman along with Enji. I wait for the front door to shut. I open the window as the door shuts. I sneak out the window. There really isn't a point to this. They probably heard us.

Then again his parents are pretty old. Not as old as me but almost. I wait a couple of minutes and knock on the door. Enji opens it. "Hey." He says. "Hi." I say. I hug him tight.

Time skip

I'm exhausted from his parents being here finally they left this morning. Enji sits next to me on the couch. "I just wanna sleep nothing else." He says. "Me too." I say. "Wanna take a nap right here?" He asks. "Definitely" I say. He puts me in his lap then lays down so I'm on top. I pull the blanket from the back of the couch over us. "I love you." I say. "Love you too." He says.

End