The large and in charge trio

So as you can see I've deleted the large and in charge trio parts. That's because I've made it it's own story.

I wanted to do more with this

I wanted to do more with this. I plan on having you have kids. Them growing up and going to UA. Plus it appeared that I made Taishiro the favorite. You know damn well there is always a favorite spouse.

For example Tengen's is Hina. There is also the challenges of doing foursomes. I know you can take it. I believe in you 😌. It'll just take some adjusting.

I'm trying to do Enji parts in this. Enji wasn't really a big part of it. I need to come up with more ideas for this and my other Enji stories. I've been focusing too much on a specific story. I need to be able to move around story to story so I can please everyone.

I'll probably try to do cherry blossom later. It's felt like ages and I'm pretty stuck on loving again. The midoriyas have given me writers block 😒

I'm getting really irritated with the story. I just can't keep up. I want to have them all published but my mind just won't allow it there's only like 95 published parts. Maybe I'll just wait for the ideas to come to me and then plan on more that'll fix things. I really wanted to keep these Enji stories to a minimum but I just keep getting more and more ideas for other enji stories.

I need to watch other animes to get write about other fanfics. Hopefully I can get into them. My to watch list is basically impenetrable. So I could try that. I'm working on one piece right now.

Just to say I watched it all the way through since it's impossible.....I need suggestions though. If you like it then chances are I'll like it. We have great taste 😌