Hushed

Your POV

I try to eat my lunch in peace but he's been bitching all day. It's normal but it just gets tiring. It's not just about big things. It's the little things too. I try to drown him out with my headphones. Yet no success. I take my headphones off and set them on my desk gently.

I go up to him. "What do you want?" He says. "If you don't shut the fuck up I will fuck your mom,dad and, your grandparents. Don't test me Enji Todoroki." I say. He looks at me shocked. "You heard me correctly. I'll do it and I will make sure they enjoy every bit of it. So if you don't shut your mouth you'll be getting a new family member." I say.

"(Y/n)!" Toshinori says blushing. "What his family is hot. If he wouldn't bitch as much maybe he would get popular with the ladies dudes even. I know he's packing so he has that going for him. I'd let him smash if he wasn't so angry." I say. "(Y/N!)" Toshinori says as red as a tomato. I look down at him and he's still frozen in shock. I go back to my seat.

"I said what I said and I regret nothing." I say. I put my headphones on and go back to eating lunch.

Time skip

It's time for gym. We go outside for free time. I sit on the ground taking in the sun. Nice clear sky and its just the right temperature. I close my eyes.

The sun goes away. What happened to the sun? I open my eyes and Enji is blocking the sun. My eyes groe wide. Why is he shirtless?!

"Easy now let's have a little chat." He says. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. He takes me behind the school. He'll probably kill me. He puts me down and wall presses me.

"Did you mean it?" He asks. "Mean what?" I ask. "What you said at lunch." He says. "Ofcourse I-" I say. He's looking away blushing.

"Oh you mean that bit." I say. He nods. I look down. "I did. I don't take a word I said back." I say. I look at him. "You're very attractive. I understand that you like to speak your opinion and you have strong feelings. If you just took it down a notch with your volume. I'd really consider dating you." I say and look away. "Really consider?" He asks.

"Nevermind can I just go now." I say. "Not until you tell me about the really consider." He says. "Fine maybe I like you you're very attractive and strong. You know what you're doing when it comes to using your quirk. The looks you give do something to me. Even your scowl is attractive. Your muscles. That doesn't matter though." I say. He tilts my chin up. He's so close.

My face feels warm. "You make no sense. Saying such lewd things earlier then getting nervous. You seemed so confident earlier." He says. "Well now it's different. You being this close to me makes me feel different." I say not looking at him. He kisses my neck making me gasp. "We'll see how things go until then I'll be sure to behave. To see if my personality will be more attractive to you. Although I don't think you'll mind my behavior now. You're so submissive and don't seem like you'll give any complaints. You may be a brat...we'll just have to see now won't we." He says. I swallow hard.

Time skip

He catches me before I fall from the amount of pleasure I'm in. I feel so drained but it feels so damn good. "You poor thing you can't even stand on your own. I really did a number on you didn't I?" He asks. I just nod. I'm speechless because of his actions.

"Now since it seems we've been fucking for the past two three hours I'll take you to my place give you some after care and cuddles. Then we'll have a nice dinner. Sound good?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. "Good. Does this mean you'll be mine?" He asks. "Mhm." I say. "Then I'm yours." He says. He helps me with my clothes and we leave the school. I look at him as he packs me.

Time skip

He gave me one of his shirt after a shower then places me on his bed gently. He covers us up and makes sure not to hold me too tight. I lay into him. "You okay, Are you comfortable?" He asks. "Mhm." I say and rub my face in his chest taking in his scent.

"I'm glad. Let's get some rest you must be exhausted." He says. I nod. He's not so bad after all.

End