Cow girl (request)

So this is a Enji x cow girl  reader x All might. I decided to have them be Bulls so it's not like a weird mutant thing. We'll be using big Y'all might not small might.

This is how I pictured it in my head.

Cute right then I saw these.

My favorite is the last one

My favorite is the last one. I love muscular women. I don't know what it is. They are just my favorite. Although I do like chubby women too very squishy I love it....women are great 😌. If you haven't noticed I like mommy milkers and so do all of you. Don't even try to hide that you like titties. Especially Enji Todoroki's. I am all knowing òwó. Now on with the story.

Your POV

I set up my stand that's two towns away. I come here often. It's a decent size town so it pays well. I own a farm so I sell good from what I can get vegetables,fruit, eggs....milk. I also make baked goods those sell quick. Men especially tend to come to my stand. It does get awkward when they can't stop staring when they have their wives with them.

I put the desert and milk behind me. So no one steals them like last time in another town. I see the two men that basically speed walk race to my stand. Just like clock work everything I come into town. I wonder what it'll be today. They basically buy almost any and everything I have to offer. I always make sure to pack a lot just so the other doesn't feel left out or doesn't get what they want.

"Hello again." I say. "Howdy." They say in unison. They just stare at each other. "Can I help Y'all?" I ask. They start to basically order everything quickly like usual. (They ordered everything like pokemon trainers telling their pokemon how to attack. Taking turns quickly.) They're out of breath. "Is that all? I ask.

They just nod. "One more thing." The blonde says. "Cou-" He says but the red head stops him. "Could I take you on a date?!" He asks quickly. "I was going to ask that." He says a bit irritated.

"Well I asked first." He says. They continue to argue. This will be hard. It could cause problems and someone will get their feelings hurt. In the end its up to me. I guess I have no choice. "I'll go on a date with the both of you." I say.

They look at me. I restock what I have left. "Y'all can either talk it out or rock paper scissors best out of three for it. You're making a line behind you." I say. I turn around restocking the baked goods. They pay and move to the side.

They play rock paper scissors while I help the next customer. "Yes." the blonde say excitedly. "Tch." The red head says. "Could I pick you up after you finish?" He asks. "I have take all of my things back to my town." I say. "I'll go with you." He says. "I'll go too." The red head says.

They just glare at each other. "Sure." I say. This is going to be eventful. "My names Toshinori." The blonde says. "My names Enji and I can't wait to take you on a date." The red head says. He takes my hand and kisses it. My face feels warm.

Toshinori is a bit more shocked than I am. "My names (Y/n)" I say. He stares at me with those nice blue eyes. Toshinori's eyes are blue too. Enji's eyes though. His are amazing. I snap out if it. "That's fine just let me finish." I say.

Chunky time skip

The dates were great turns out that they're old friends and have farms basically right next to each other. That aside they'll want me to choose soon. Why did I agree to these dates? They show up to my house. "Are you ready to give us your answer?" Enji asks.

"I'm not sure still." I say. They just look at each other. "We are willing to try dating as a group we spend most of our time together. Plus we both like you so does that make it easier. If not we don't have to." Enji says. They'd really be okay with that. Might as well test it out. "It does make things easier we could try it out." I say.

They seem happy. "Now we need your consent." Enji says. "Consent for what?" I ask. "To have sex with you. That will be the for sure way to answer if you want us both." He says. I must be on fire. "Um." I say. "Enji you can not just spring that on her like that!" Toshi says shocked.

"Yes you have my consent." I say quickly but nervously. "Are you sure you don't have to." Toshi says. "Well it'd be best to try this now to see if we'd really want to continue for awhile in the relationship." I say. "I suppose so." Toshi says. Enji picks me up and carries me inside. "Bedroom?" Enji asks. "Upstairs first door on the left." I say. Toshi locks the door behind him.

🍋Lemon bit🍋

We go upstairs and we start to kiss and feel each other. When one of them is kissing me the other moves to my neck. I take my overalls off. They look at me then down at my chest. "You don't wear any kind of top ever do you?" Toshi asks.

"No this is just fine. I do have nicer clothes but I'm normally working so when it gets hot I don't have to stress about it." I say. It must bother him. "I don't have a problem with it at all. Nice to look at plus your comfortable." He says. He squeezes one. Oh god no.

"So d-" He says and milk goes straight into his mouth as he talks. He looks at my chest as if it had the audacity. Toshi hides his laugh. "It's not funny." I say embarrassed. "Wait is this the milk that you sell?" Enji says tasting what went into his mouth.

I just stay silent. "(Y/n)." Enji says. "What it's easy and I've never gotten complaints about it before. And what did you expect. To get it from a cow." I say. "Yes that's exactly what I expected. I mean it did linger in the back of my mind." He says. Toshi holds them from behind.

"So soft." He says picking them up a bit and rubbing them. "It is delicious though so I don't mind. If you're okay with it." Toshi says. This is embarrassing. Enji just looks at my chest. "I'm sorry for not warn-." I say but he stops me by putting both nipples in his mouth and sucking. "Enji I am not a milk carton!" I say. "You kind of are." He say sucking on them.

TBC...